Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FL:Local law enforcement must begin dealing with IAs

A letter to the paper's editor:
    Letter: Local law enforcement must begin dealing with illegal immigrants

Thursday, November 13, 2008

This letter is in response to the lack of power local law enforcement has over illegal immigrants. One night recently I was driving through a local shopping plaza along U.S. 1 and an intoxicated immigrant male exposed himself to my family. This happened in a public area where other families with children where present. I contacted the Martin County Sheriff’s Office, which sent a deputy. When the deputy detained the man he still had his pants open with no concern for public decency.

I asked the officer if he needed a statement, but was told that he would just bring the man home to Golden Gate. Now if this had been me (not that that kind of behavior is acceptable), I would have been hauled off to jail.

I have spoken to other law enforcement officers about illegal-immigrant issues, and they say their hands are tied with government red tape. Most of these people have no ID and no way of establishing their identity. How far is this going to go? Next time will this pervert abduct and rape a child before he is removed from our society? I have had enough. We need to start cracking down and holding these people accountable for their actions.

I am just glad I did not have my 7-year-old daughter with me to witness this disgusting individual. Local government needs to wake up and start enacting some laws to deal with this problem. As for the law enforcement officers, I commend you for trying to do your job without the proper backing of the federal, state and local governments.

My next letter will be to Immigration and Customs Enforcement and Gov. Charlie Crist to step up immigration enforcement here.

Craig Macauley

Stuart
    http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2008/nov/13/ ... ealing-il/

In the past 2 wks. a Hispanic male has tried 3 different times to get school boys waiting on the school bus, at the same location,to go with him to have sex.

One of the boys is my neighbor,he is 13 yrs. old.

I suspect the hispanic is illegal because he is so brazen and seems to think his behavior is acceptible which may be true in his home country.

I live about 30 miles from Golden Gate.Who knows it could be the same nut case mentioned in this story and yes our local police are,IMO,not even trying to do anything to curb Illegal Immigration.I was very surprised the police did not have an undercover agent watching the bus stop afer the first attempt but I became angry when it happened a 3rd. time with NO police present !!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    In the past 2 wks. a Hispanic male has tried 3 different times to get school boys waiting on the school bus, at the same location,to go with him to have sex.

One of the boys is my neighbor,he is 13 yrs. old.

I suspect the hispanic is illegal because he is so brazen and seems to think his behavior is acceptible which may be true in his home country.

I live about 30 miles from Golden Gate.Who knows it could be the same nut case mentioned in this story and yes our local police are,IMO,not even trying to do anything to curb Illegal Immigration.I was very surprised the police did not have an undercover agent watching the bus stop afer the first attempt but I became angry when it happened a 3rd. time with NO police present !!
    That is sickening. They could have at least had someone look over the children after the 1st time! This sicko is probably back on the streets with another alias.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&