Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

FL-Man charged with molesting 6-year-old girl

Man charged with molesting 6-year-old girl

Star-Banner

Published: Friday, August 15, 2008 at 12:31 p.m.
    Last Modified: Friday, August 15, 2008 at 12:34 p.m.
    OCALA - A 25-year-old man was charged Thursday with sexual battery on a child after he reportedly molested a 6-year-old girl, according to a Sheriff’s Office report.

MARION COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE Ricardo AmayaThe girl told investigators that Ricardo Amaya put her on a bed, pull her pants down and molested her. The girl said that when she tried to scream Amaya covered her mouth.

The girl told officials that she reported the incident to her mother, who in turn called deputies.

Amaya, who is an undocumented immigrant, was brought to the Sheriff’s Office for an interview. He declined to say anything.

He was then taken to the Marion County Jail.

- Austin L. Miller

http://www.ocala.com/article/20080815/N ... r_old_girl
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is happening so often I am losing count, Whats it going to take?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

OUR CHILDREN ARE AT RISK- GET ILLEGALS OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!

I think the parents should sue the politicans ( that allowed illegals to be in their community) as well as the animal that molested their little girl. Yet, another disgusting criminal illegal story! My GOD! This poor child!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Should of said ILLEGAL that does not belong in the USA.

Start the time of sueing these people who encourage these monsters to aiding and abetting an illegal criminal. Pretty dam freaking sick. This monster belongs in the prison with big papa pump, and big lugie.
    And maybe several other bad hells angels.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Not that it matters, but what the hell was this demon doing in their house? Nothing was said (as usual), if it was a break-in, their 'friend', or whatever. I tell you one thing, we're not violent people, but if that were to happen here, we would of took care of him ourselves...our way. May as well, the law won't do what he deserves. This really makes me sick, that poor little girl.