Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FL: School changes schedule to accommodate undocumented pare

School changes schedule to accommodate undocumented parents
    By BRENT BATTEN
    Posted June 7, 2010 at 4:16 p.m.

Lest one think illegal immigration is something only Arizonans need think about, consider this anecdote from here in Collier County.

Last Friday, a pre-kindergarten graduation ceremony was rescheduled from the early afternoon to after school at Golden Gate Elementary.

The reason? To enter a school during the school day, a person has to show a valid government identification.

School officials worried that the requirement would prevent too many parents of the graduating class from attending. The event was moved to 3:30 p.m., after school, so the requirement wouldn’t be in force.

“To ensure the safety of students and staff, all visitors (including parents) to Collier County Public Schools during the school day must be ‘Fast Passed’ which requires the scanning of a government-issued ID. However, in order to not exclude those parents that might not have a government-issued ID, the time was changed to after school hours,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    This is ALL OVER the Radio down here and people are P.O. several were getting bleeped left and right
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]“To ensure the safety of students and staff, all visitors (including parents) to Collier County Public Schools during the school day must be ‘Fast Passed’ which requires the scanning of a government-issued ID. However, in order to not exclude those parents that might not have a government-issued ID, the time was changed to after school hours,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I'll bet property taxpayers without children are especially incensed.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

I am surprised that the anchor babies are graduating as there is a high hispanic drop out rate. From what I have seen many times they go to work and the parents take their pay and give them anb allowance. In my condo complex the cleaning and maintenance company had high school age teens working. I called ICE and reported the company for illegals and about teens not in school. My daughter and I figured that some of them were 15 to 16 years of age.

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    I'll bet property taxpayers without children are especially incensed.
    Right on ReggieMay and I am one of them.

The Hispanics also DEMAND more spanish book in our taxpayer funded libraries now too.So shelves are emptied,which once held english books,to accomodate them.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

This is not the only example of ILLEGALS and their anchors bringing down a school system, Texas has a "bilingual" program for just "Spanish" speakers only costing Billions of dollars once it began to pick up steam. The ILLEGALS and their anchors in the Texas School System are so illiterate that "our" schools have to spend time and resources to teach the ILLEGALS and anchors "proper" Spanish before they can even consider teaching the ILLEGALS and anchors English! The ILLEGALS and anchors have their own program starting in pre-kindergarten through the 5th grade, seven years, and most do not or do not want to learn English. But the Feds and State of Texas continue to flood the school system with "our" money.

Don't be concerned, the ILLEGALS do not have any intention of learning English! They want to take over the United States for their Third World "home" countries or at the very least turn the United States into just another Third World Country so they may "feel" more at "home"!

The United States has always welcomed refugees and legal immigrants; the problem in the United States has to do with ILLEGALS invading our nation with out any desire to assimilate as citizens but only obtain citizenship in an effort to steal from our treasury and take jobs from citizens sending their ill gotten gains back to their home countries.