Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Fla. Atty. Gen. Lies About Immigration Checks

Fla. Atty. Gen. Lies About Immigration Checks

http://www.corruptionchronicles.com

Frowning upon police departments that don’t check immigration status, the attorney general in a state with a large undocumented population assures his law enforcement agencies verify suspects’ immigration status when in fact they don’t.

On the heels of violent crimes committed nationwide by previously convicted illegal immigrants, some states are reconsidering the policies of many police departments forbidding officers from asking about a suspects’ immigration status.

In New Jersey for instance, the attorney general recently issued a directive ordering law enforcement agencies statewide to ask suspects about immigration status after an illegal immigrant with an extensive criminal record murdered three college-bound students execution style in a Newark schoolyard.

The assailant, Jose Carranza, had been arrested at least three times and had felony charges for aggravated sexual assault of a child and weapons violations yet he was free on bail and allowed to go on the murderous rampage because police did not contact federal authorities to have him deported. That’s because they didn’t bother checking if he was in the country legally.

According to Florida Attorney General Bill MCCollum that would never happen in his state, with an illegal immigrant population of about one million, because law enforcement agencies already investigate the alien status of anyone arrested “as a matter of routine.â€

Are our police chiefs smoking crack or what? I haven't seen an outcry from them even though many police officers have been killed by illegals. I've said this before; if there's a problem and one group has no authorization to be there, you would naturally expel that group. So why do they keep shoving illegals down our throats. Anyone who had doubts about our gov't giving special treatment to illegals need look no further than the multitude of cases where illegals are given a free pass. Now it's to the point illegals can't be executed because, well because they're foreign nationals. If American citizens don't scream to high heaven about this then we have no hope and deserve to be trampled upon.

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Things are not as they seem.

Quote Originally Posted by Expendable
    Are our police chiefs smoking crack or what? I haven't seen an outcry from them even though many police officers have been killed by illegals. I've said this before; if there's a problem and one group has no authorization to be there, you would naturally expel that group. So why do they keep shoving illegals down our throats. Anyone who had doubts about our gov't giving special treatment to illegals need look no further than the multitude of cases where illegals are given a free pass. Now it's to the point illegals can't be executed because, well because they're foreign nationals. If American citizens don't scream to high heaven about this then we have no hope and deserve to be trampled upon.
    My police chief would not talk to me about 287(g) or the illegal alien infestation four blocks away. The assistant police chief listened politely, with an incredulous look on his face that anyone would file a complaint. Nothing has been done.

Their Chamber of Commerce handlers next door have told the chief and asst. chief of police that objections to illegal alien cheap labor do not exist. Therefore, in their eyes, I do not exist.

As for screaming to high heaven, I have and do and will. But the heavens are brass. It seems that, in heaven's eyes, I do not exist either. (But things are not as they seem.)
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!