Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Florida Candidate for congress

Below is PART of an email I received from the Granny Warriors. I hope it is of interest to residents of Florda. We NEED decent people running for congress!!!!

We met some really super people in Ft. Lauderdale including a candidate for Congress Dean Santoro, what a genuine man and supporting Ron Paul to the hilt. His wife and Mother were at the debates and rally and worked hard helping us, talking to people and gaining more support for Dr. Paul. I hope you will all go to his website and look at his stance and platform. We need more people like this running for office to help Dr. Paul once he is elected and will have some support in the Congress and Senate.

Dean is a great animal lover also, the photo below looks like he is blonde but actually that is his little Yorkie on his head... It was a lot of fun talking to and spending time with his beautiful wife and Mother. Please go to his web site and if you are in his district make sure to contact him and give him your support.. even if you are not in his district send him your well wishes. DEAN SANTORO

I WENT TO HIS SITE AND HERE IS JUST A BIT OF WHAT HE HAS TO SAY,

My name is Dean Santoro and I am a true conservative Republican running for United States House of Representatives in District 21 of South Florida.

I decided to run for office because I agree with Presidential candidate Ron Paul that the Republican Party has lost its way. A vote for me is a vote for the Constitution and a return of accountability in government.

In the coming months leading up to the election, I'll be sharing my ideas about how we can return the government to the people, where it belongs. I will work hard to uphold the Constitution and restore our respectability around the world.

I will be qualifying on the ballot the honorable way, by collecting signatures from voters in my district. If you are a resident of Miami-Dade or Broward Counties in District 21, please download and sign my candidate petition form.

http://www.politicalgateway.com/cand.php?id=684

District 21 in Florida is held by Lincoln Diaz-Balart. It would be great to kick this traitor out of office. I wish Mr. Santoro the best of luck.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

That's going to be one hell of a battle, depending on how many latins are in district 21.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)