Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Florida Girl raped by 14 illegal illigrants

Collier Sheriff's Office Arrests 14 Men In Gang Rape Case

October 3, 2005

By Maya Rodriguez

Immokalee -

An 18-year-old Immokalee woman says she was kidnapped and sexually assaulted by 14 men over the weekend. She is recovering from her physical wounds, but the emotional wounds could take much longer.

"She was bleeding," said neighbor Maria Canales, who the alleged victim ran to for help. "She got blood on her shirt and they bashed her nose. She told me someone opened her mouth and put some beer in there."

The Collier Sheriff's office is calling it one of the worst sexual assaults they have ever seen, but rape counselors say it's not the first.

"We have certainly had gang rapes reported in Collier before," said Beth Knake, a rape counselor with Project HELP. "Whether or not they are reported is a different story, but we have worked with victims of gang rapes."

According to the sheriff's office, this weekend's victim in Immokalee was kidnapped by several men, after answering a knock at the door. The report goes on to say she was brought to a trailer at the 800 block of Rebecca Drive, where she was restrained, choked and sexually assaulted. Neighbors say they are shocked by the allegations.

"This is the first time something here has happened at my trailer park," Canales said.

Counselors say that disbelief is often reflected in victims, too; only in this case, it's much worse.

"One perpetrator is bad enough, but to have so many, just compounds the victimization," Knake said.

It's a victimization that could take a long time to play out in court.

"Because there are so many perpetrators, each of them have their right for their day in court, and it could take months for this to finish through the process," said Sgt. Cathy Lambert, a victim's advocate with the Sheriff's Office.

The 14 men arrested in the case are being charged with kidnapping and sexual battery by multiple perpetrators. That is a first degree felony and, if convicted, they could face life in prison.

If you have been a victim of a sexual assault, you can seek counseling and help at "Project HELP," the 24-hour rape crisis center. You can call them at (239) 262-7227, or from a pay phone at 1-800-329-7227.
    http://www.winktv.com/x17736.xml
    here it states they are illegal
    http://www.nbc-2.com/articles/readartic ... 538&z=3&p=
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's clear that the Minute Men are to blame.

as we sink deeper and deeper in to being a 3rd world country. this is the hard working mentality Bush wants us to embrace. All 14 are illegal Guatemalan's.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In another article on this it show all 14 living at the same address.

The girl they raped is also an illegal with a 7 month old anchor baby.

And US taxpayers continue to get raped everyday!

Quote Originally Posted by TheWatchdog
    The girl they raped is also an illegal with a 7 month old anchor baby.

And US taxpayers continue to get raped everyday!
    do you know from where she hails ?

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I hope they are not let out of jail because you know where they will end up.

http://www.naplesnews.com

Attorney wants men accused of rape released
    By CHRIS W. COLBY, cwcolby@naplesnews.com
    October 7, 2005

The 14 men accused Saturday of kidnapping and raping an 18-year-old woman in Immokalee were arrested without enough evidence to support the charges and the men should be released from jail, their attorney argues in court papers.

Assistant Public Defender David Whiting filed a request called a petition for writ of habeas corpus. Even if granted, the petition wouldn't lead to dismissal of the charges. But it would allow the 14 men to leave custody.

The petition is a civil court proceeding, even though the defendants are charged in criminal court with felonies punishable by an automatic life sentence. The civil case was assigned to Collier Circuit Judge Daniel R. Monaco, who may consider the request as early as Monday. The men remain held at Collier County jail on no bond.

The woman, whose name won't be published because of the nature of the case, told Collier County Sheriff's Office investigators several of the men dragged her out of her home as she slept around 3 a.m. Saturday, forced her to a nearby mobile home at 827 Rebecca St., and began choking and hitting her, according to the arrest report.

She blacked out and, when she awoke, she saw one of the men plugging her nose and another man pouring alcohol down her throat. The men then pulled down her pants, and all 14 took turns raping her, according to the arrest report.

After an hour, the men pushed her out the front door. She walked to a nearby house and called deputies, who interviewed the woman and arrested the 14 men.

"A resident of the home and eyewitness identified the residents as the perpetrators of the forceful removal of the victim from her home and the subsequent sexual battery," according to the arrest report. "The victim stated that all of the residents were involved."

But Whiting said it's completely unclear from the arrest report what each man is alleged to have done to the woman. An arrest report, also called a booking sheet, is supposed to show in detail the probable cause to support an allegation of a criminal act by a particular suspect.

"At no time is any of the alleged defendants identified or connected directly to the crimes charged," according to the petition.

"I'm alleging there isn't probable cause described in the booking sheet to arrest these 14 men," Whiting said Thursday.

The men arrested and charged are: Rene Perez-Garcia, 22; Mario Lopez-Luis, 19; Herman Sanchez-Salas, 28; Ovidio Lopez-Fuñez, 19; Napoleon Perez-Lopez, 29; Edwin Albaladego-Rivera, 28; Ermitanio Lopez-Salas, 18; Israel Santiago, 56; Rolando Perez-Claudio, 23; Alvarado Perez-Luis, 21; Augusto Perez-Lopez, 32; Cesar Perez-Lopez, 29; Gabino Garcia-Godinez, 24; and Augusto Garcia-Velasquez, 30.

They're charged with sexual battery, a first-degree felony, and kidnapping/false imprisonment.

The Public Defender's Office for now represents all 14, but that will change. The office will keep Rivera as a client and file a notice of conflict with the court regarding the other 13. A law firm or agency such as the Public Defender can represent only one person in a multiple-defendant case. The court would then appoint new lawyers for each man.

Assistant State Attorney Steve Maresca, who is assigned to prosecute the case, said Thursday he hadn't seen the petition yet and couldn't comment on the case outside of court. But his office would probably defend the arrests, he said.

"If there's going to be a hearing, we'll be there to address the issues here," Maresca said.

Judge Monaco may want a written response to the petition before he decides whether to hold a hearing. The response could come in the form of an amended probable cause affidavit outlining more of the evidence the prosecution has implicating each man, Whiting said.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

To be honest, I haven't heard it stated that she was illegal but on clips I saw on CNN she could not speak English and she was Hispanic. The men seemed to know her husband, perhaps they work together. I know I'm connecting the dots but I have a strong feeling she is illegal.

www.naplesnews.com

Woman assaulted in Immokalee speaks out
    By JANINE A. ZEITLIN, jazeitlin@naplesnews.com
    and CHRIS W. COLBY, cwcolby@naplesnews.com
    October 8, 2005

A stranger's tongue was in her mouth when she came to.

The man was on top of her. She didn't know where she was or the name of the man whose tongue was wiggling in her mouth.

She bit as hard as she could.

She looked for the door.

"I felt many, many men inside of me. I saw a whole bunch of them around me. I thought, 'Oh my God, where am I?' I could barely walk," said the woman, retelling the Saturday morning rape in Spanish while combing her waist-length, brown hair.

Her reaction gave her the moment she needed to flee the Immokalee trailer where she believes 16 men â€â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by TheWatchdog
    To be honest, I haven't heard it stated that she was illegal but on clips I saw on CNN she could not speak English and she was Hispanic. The men seemed to know her husband, perhaps they work together. I know I'm connecting the dots but I have a strong feeling she is illegal.
    She is illegal as the second article I justed posted stated.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast