Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    The remittances money sent by immigrants should be put into acquiring productive assets and not consumption.
    How about we cut off the largest component of remittances by enforcing our immigration laws. That would equate to a greatly lessened amount of remittances becuase the flow from illegal aliens here would stop. LEGAL aliens then would be the only remittance money flowing back which is fine. LEGAL workers can do whatever they wish with their money earned. The only thing keeping Latin American elites and dictators in power is their ability to export their "chaff" to the U.S. We are their safety valve that takes care of their "chaff", pays them, educates them, and keeps them healthy and happy. That keeps the "chaff" from remaing at home and becoming angry and demanding change.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The question was asked, "Why in the world is our government doing this to our country?" Plain & Simple. King Bushit II & his entire family have been trying to over throw this country since 1907. His grand father, Prescott Bushit, was on the original Federal Reserve Board and was the biggest part in stealing our gold in 1937.
    He then financed Adolph Hitler in 1939 I believe, and the Bushit family money came from a Steel plant in Germany during the 2nd World War, using captured Jews for slave free labor.
    His daddy King Bushit I, was the 1st to announce his plan for the "New One World Order". Prince Shrub has been recorded 17 times since taking office in 2001, "That this country would be better off being a dictatorship, & he our dictator."
    Now they are trying to sign the MexAmeriCanada agreement, just again last week in Alberta, Can. yet you only hear MEN like Lou Dobbs talking and reporting about it. So... since it's obvious where he and his corporate string pullers are wanting to take us, who is the real subversive element to the National Security of the U.S. ?
    But # 1 cause >>>> they all eat COO COO Puffs for breakfast in the now... Big Brown House on Pennsylvania Ave.
    To A Better Day... Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Death !

Quote Originally Posted by patrickhenryjr
    The question was asked, "Why in the world is our government doing this to our country?" Plain & Simple. King Bushit II & his entire family have been trying to over throw this country since 1907. His grand father, Prescott Bushit, was on the original Federal Reserve Board and was the biggest part in stealing our gold in 1937.
    He then financed Adolph Hitler in 1939 I believe, and the Bushit family money came from a Steel plant in Germany during the 2nd World War, using captured Jews for slave free labor.
    His daddy King Bushit I, was the 1st to announce his plan for the "New One World Order". Prince Shrub has been recorded 17 times since taking office in 2001, "That this country would be better off being a dictatorship, & he our dictator."
    Now they are trying to sign the MexAmeriCanada agreement, just again last week in Alberta, Can. yet you only hear MEN like Lou Dobbs talking and reporting about it. So... since it's obvious where he and his corporate string pullers are wanting to take us, who is the real subversive element to the National Security of the U.S. ?
    But # 1 cause >>>> they all eat COO COO Puffs for breakfast in the now... Big Brown House on Pennsylvania Ave.
    To A Better Day... Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Death !
    I think it is time for you to make your next appointment with your shrink.

Forgive me slyhunter if I got your Coo Coo Puffs wet w/my FACTS. I'll go call a shrink if you think I really need one, if you'll re-read what was said, or possibly go back to school and pay attention in class this time.
    I said nothing about Germany bombing Pearl Harbor, I was stating some facts as to the question as to why this government was doing what it was doing. The Bushit family has been on a quest to turn this country into a fascists-dictatorship since 1907. Grandpa Prescott Bushit even tried having F.D.R. ousted in 1941, after being a part of stealing this country's gold in 1937.
    But don't worry about my need for a shrink, as I have big shoulders and are carrying the burden just like Lou, as being labeled as a Radical, Racists, Conspiracy theorists, only in an effort to inform THE PEOPLE as to the facts, and not the propaganda the Big Brown House on Capitol Hill is trying to convince US of.
    I usually find it profitable if one uses their clutch, before sticking it in gear.

To A Better Day

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12