Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Flying a Mexican Flag in America!

Can anyone tell me what I can do about a guy down the street who is flying a mexican flag? I'm about ready to go to his house and rip it down and burn it, but I'm sure I will be the one who will get in trouble for that.

Any guidance would be much appreciated.

Buy a larger American Flag and fly it from your house. Then talk to some of the neighbors and see if you can talk them into flying American flags to flank the Mexican nationalist down the street.

The first and best response to this should be everyone around Mr. Mexican flag sending a clear and peaceful message.

This is America!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Somewhere in the pictures section you can see the house close to us in Colorado where the Mexican flag flies 24/7. Makes me sick! Only thing you could do is ask your neighbors to all fly big US flags. BTW make sure any cars parked in front are registered by checking the license plates.

I WOULD NOT CONFRONT THESE PEOPLE OVER THEIR IGNORANCE AND STUPIDITY! IT IS THEIR RIGHT TO FLY A FOREIGN FLAG BUT WHAT A BUNCH OF IDIOTS! Anyway, don't you do anything illegal over this because they will put you in jail. You can complain to local authorities if you see too many cars parked in front and you could call the ICE (INS) if you suspect the house is a safe house for illegals in tranist!

Good luck! As I said we have the same problem and my wife is Colombian and we speak Spanish but they make me sick with their ugly flag!

George Bush has truly emboldened illegal aliens in the United States of America.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ice I can tell you don't live in Texas! The Mexican flag is everywhere here.

You might want to try something like this...
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ct/20050929/cr_ ... nfrontlawn

Yes. Take several pictures of this atrocity and have them blown up and made into flyers with this statement: There is reason to believe that illegal aliens have set up home in this residence. If you see them, please call to report them at the U.S. Immigration Tip Line: 866-347-2423. Or, you can always let Michael Chertoff or Julie Myers know. Better than that, call Alberto Gonzales. Hahahahaha.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn