http://www.friendsoftheborderpatrol.com/impeachable.htm

FOBP SPECIAL REPORTS PRESENTS:

Unjustifiable and Impeachable
The FOBP Report on DHS, DOJ, and the Courts

Welcome to our special section dedicated to our report, Unjustifiable and Impeachable: The FOBP Report on DHS, DOJ, and the Courts. Our report was released on Veterans Day 2008 and as I kept writing, one thought stuck with me throughout, "This is not what our Framers intended, nor what our soldiers have died for since the founding of our Republic". It is with our soldiers and officers in mind, that we present this report on a day of rememberence of those who gave all in service to our nation. We must also not forget those in Canada serving and dying alongside our soldiers, too. For those who might question my mentioning Canada, as a former hockey player, I am well aware of the support and commitment America has received from Canadians in this war on terror. If you want to skip ahead to the report feel free to click HERE. Otherwise, we present some background points on our report.

Over the past 4 1/2 years we have investigated America's borders, ports of entry, coastlines, and seaports in order to gain an understanding as to why the Executive Branch of the Bush Administration and the Judicial Branch is not getting it done and you will learn why America's security has been compromised and sabotaged. This report goes beyond the Infamous El Paso Case involving former Border Patrol Agents Ramos and Compean that started with FOBP bringing it to the public's conscience. That case was Pandora's Box and rather than stay focused on one lone injustice, we kept looking and digging, and the result is this report. It asks questions that Congress and the media have failed to ask George W. Bush, Johnny Sutton, Silvestre Reyes, and others at long last.

It has personally taken me five months to write this report having four years of notes and materials to consider for inclusion. If you are familiar with the testimony I have presented before Congress as an expert witness, this report goes further than all my Congressional, TV, TalkRadio, and commentaries have ever gone combined with the evidence to support it as reviewed by our legal counsels and top advisors who have defended America as agents on the front lines.

I encourage everyone to read the material in the 2nd volume of the report as authored by John Cavicchi an extraordinary attorney. His report addresses the courts as comprehensively as I address the Bush Administration including DHS and DOJ as well as the failure of Congress to hold them all accountable. Many things happening in America today including the War on Law Enforcement would not be possible if not for the federal courts betraying the intent as written by Thomas Jefferson himself.

I can't thank everyone enough including our board, friends, and my family for all their support through many tough days that kept me away from home. Sandy, Ruben & Marilyn, Mark C., Steve C., Ron T., John C., Jack W. thanks to each of you for your trust and faith. Special thanks to Chief Bill King for teaching me as a civilian what those leading the patrol today have forgotten. I also extend my deepest respect and gratitude over these past four years to those courageous whistleblowers who at great risk entrusted me to tell their story. I hope everyone who reads this report, takes it seriously and is motivated to action, because those brave law enforcement officers on the line need you as much as we need them. Thanks to all the donors who can now see what their donations was used to uncover - Andy Ramirez, FOBP Chairman and Founder
All releases are in Adobe Acrobat format unless otherwise indicated.

Unjustifiable & Impeachable: The Reports & Exhibits

Volume I: FOBP Report on DHS, DOJ, and the Courts (Exhibits 1-50 Follow the Cavicchi Report)

Volume II: Cavicchi Report on the Federal Courts

Exhibits 1 - 3

Exhibits 4 - 9

Exhibit 10

Exhibits 11 - 16

Exhibit 17a

Exhibits 17b - 18

Exhibits 19 - 23

Exhibits 24 - 27

Exhibit 28a

Exhibit 28b

Exhibits 29 - 32