Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Bowman wrote:

She lived here for 20 years and married a US citizen? Under that situation she could have applied for a green card, why didn't she?
    Many of the illegal alien SOB stories we read frequently leave out the full story. IMO, it is possible that she has been deported before. If that is true, she would be a felon. Furthermore, Marriage to a U.S. citizen does not automatically confer nor guarantee an illegal alien U.S. citizenship. There could a number of reasons she is not eligible for U.S. citizenship.

Regardless of the reason, I feel strongly that no alien residing illegally inside the United States should be able to apply for a green card! It's too bad that I can't make our immigration laws and/or direct the enforcement of them.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What is her crime? Why has the Bush administration in its final days chosen to destroy this family and disrespect the democratic will of the people of Illinois?
    You mean the "will" of lawmaking thugs from Illinois.

She leaves today, under the threat of arrest and imprisonment, even though Congressman Gutierrez has introduced a private bill on her behalf.
    Only because she is Hispanc. Has Gutierrez ever introduced a private bill for anyone from another country who wasnt Hispanic? Probably NOT.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    What is her crime? Why has the Bush administration in its final days chosen to destroy this family and disrespect the democratic will of the people of Illinois?
    You mean the "will" of lawmaking thugs from Illinois.

[quote:1nj4csjo]She leaves today, under the threat of arrest and imprisonment, even though Congressman Gutierrez has introduced a private bill on her behalf.
    Only because she is Hispanc. Has Gutierrez ever introduced a private bill for anyone from another country who wasnt Hispanic? Probably NOT. [/quote:1nj4csjo]

The democatic will of the people of Illinois? A city chock full of illegal aliens is hardly representative of the "democratic will"...what a bunch of hooey. Their "news" stories read like one of their novellas. These people make me nauseous.

Uggg! This kind of story is giving me acid-reflux…
    Rebecca's crime is that she crossed a border, which no one protected, to work in a job that welcomed her labor and to live lawfully under a government that gladly accepted her taxes for almost two decades.
    So we are to be blamed that we didn't have the fence built and that there was no one there to stop you from tresspassing?
    You can't be here living here lawfully if you are here illegally. What part don't you get? What is your highest level of education?
    Let's look into the taxes you may have paid and under whose identity you took to do it. Let's talk to your identity theft victim and see how happy they are about you. Let's see what the net gain/loss on the Chicago economy that you are.

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Why has the Bush administration in its final days chosen to destroy this family and disrespect the democratic will of the people of Illinois?
    I live in Illinois and I want this woman gone.
    The same goes for me as well with all of my friends in Illinois.

She leaves today, under the threat of arrest and imprisonment, even though Congressman Gutierrez has introduced a private bill on her behalf.
    Isn't it amazing that our legistlators can just bypass existing laws for illegal aliens (criminals)? I wish someone would do something for the two border portrol agents rotting in jail instead of wasting time with these invaders.

Rebecca joins Elvira Arellano and hundreds of thousands of others who have been separated from their U.S. citizen families by the broken law.
    The last part, should read "because they are criminals who broke U.S. law." I'm so tired of hearing about seperated families. Just take your family with you and be done with it. Oh, wait! If you did that, then you wouldn't have these bleeding hearts to aid you in breaking our laws.

Her crime is that she fell in love and built a faithful family and raised her children in the ways of the Lord.
    You can still do that, but only in the country that you belong in. You don't belong in ours until you get your stuff together and stop cutting in line in front of others. By the way, the Lord exists in Mexico as well as everywhere else. Try talking to him/her about stealing, lying, etc.. Just do it from your own country.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12