Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Forg. mins. of Turkey, Mex. voice concern over AZ's immig.

Foreign ministers of Turkey, Mexico voice concern over US state's immigration law

Published August 13, 2010

| Associated Press

ANKARA, Turkey – ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — The foreign ministers of Turkey and Mexico have voiced concern over the immigration law in the U.S. state of Arizona.

Patricia Espinosa met with Turkey's Ahmet Davutoglu on Friday, in the first visit by a Mexican foreign minister to Turkey in 18 years. The two signed an agreement for cooperation in education, science and culture, and pledged to work toward closer economic and political ties.

Davutoglu said the Arizona law that gives that state's law-enforcement officers authority to pursue and detain illegal immigrants could lead to xenophobia.

Espinosa said she understood Arizona' concerns over immigration but said "human rights should be held above these concerns."

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/08/13 ... +-+Text%29
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why don't the third world cesspools take care of their own problems instead of having their "people" maintain a constant asault on our soil?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Has the whole freakin world gone mad?,Turkey, of all places.Next thing ya know,Arizona's SB1070 is gonna be the topic of conversation in coffee
    houses all over Bangladesh! WTF!

Quote Originally Posted by use2busmc
    Has the whole freakin world gone mad?,Turkey, of all places.Next thing ya know,Arizona's SB1070 is gonna be the topic of conversation in coffee
    houses all over Bangladesh! V****V!
    I keep telling folks, we are living in the twilight zone! Who gives a rats $$# what these other countries think or say! It's these lunatics in DC that are the source of this crap. Time to give them their walking papers. November can't come soon enough. It will be a tsunami.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I was in the tenth grade when we had the very first "Earth Day" and one of the main talking points was Over Population and how to avoid it. It seems now that my generation learned too well. Now I believe that may have been part of the NWO plan all along. Our population increased by 50% since 1965 and almost the entire increase has been from immigration both legal and definitely ILLEGAL!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i wonder if the government of turkey will now comment on every immgration law that comes up in the media from now on .....

we have 50 states , are they going to devote a news channel or a section of the daily news paper to discuss each state and it's proposed laws ?

Turkey??? What the??? Yep, this is the Twilight Zone or another exp of the NWO in the works.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn