Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Forged Documents

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/ne ... 104756.htm

Agency accuses two men of forging documents

Two men have been arrested in Miami by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement special agents on suspicion of manufacturing and selling fraudulent employment authorization documents and Social Security craeds, U.S. Attorney R. Alexander Acosta announced last week.

Gino Hans Saurez, 32, a Peruvian-born naturalized U.S. citizen, and David Jorge Monje, 31, of Argentina were charged for their alleged involvment in the document fraud scheme, according to ICE Special Agent-in-Charge Jesus Torres.

Monje overstayed his authorized time in the United States and will be deported after his criminal case, officials said.

They had initial appearances before U.S. Magistrate Edwin Torres on Nov. 15. If convicted, they face up to 25 years in prison.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Monje overstayed his authorized time in the United States and will be deported after his criminal case, officials said.

They had initial appearances before U.S. Magistrate Edwin Torres on Nov. 15. If convicted, they face up to 25 years in prison.
    this is my morning for dumb questions...

How can "he" be deported if he is convicted? Sounds to me like more tax dollars tossed on the fire heap for the trial which is already decided. They will be deported so they can come in the back door again.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Who's kidding who? They will probably get out in five or less. Where can I get some fake documents? I want a better life too.

Up to 25 years?
    An illegal on drugs tried to murder my nephew by stabbing him in the throat from behind, it was only by luck he survived and that scumbag only got three years.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh my gosh, that is ridiculous. I wonder if he could sue the ACLU or other groups for negligence in supporting these scumbags. I am normally not in favor of suing anyone, but if he almost lost his life, maybe he should give it a try.

I agree that there should be a lawsuit over the situation you mentioned mountain dog. I also think Americans should notify them of discrimination.
    Earlier today I told my daughter that I am ready to go to sue over being discriminated against in my condo complex because I am not Hispanic. They are allowed break almost every rule by 2 women that are managers who are also Hispanic. We can't get parking stickers for a County vehicle and need passes as it is considered a work vehicle. The Hispanic contractors with trucks that have the business name on them have both. I have complained but they have done nothing about it. They throw furniture out where they shouldn't as it costs the condo more money and nothing is done but when I got a new dishwasher delivered I had to prove to management that the old one was being taken away. We were told that the rules state that you can't do renovations that make noise on evenings and weekends but the Hispanics do so and even at 2 or 3 am and thats ok. Non Hispanics were told you can't work on your car in the parking lot but 3 Hispanics were doing a brake job in a fire zone but that was ok. They park in non parking areas and fire zones for hours and its okay but when a Jewish person did so for half an hour their car got towed. We are all told we can only have 2 vehicles in the complex but its ok for them to have 4 or more. I am sick of this and will be glad to move out when I can afford to.

I would try the Better Business Bureau. If that doesn't work, call your local news station.

The only reason I haven't contacted the TV stations is because they cater to them. Many of them have an English and Spanish channel. The same also goes for newspapers. They are too busy writing stories about Cuba and the articles in favor of illegals and I am not saying it to be cruel but it is reality here. In fact one newspaper wrote a story about an illegal family from Brazil which I posted and the reporter got swamped with people who were upset about her article and complained that it never discussed the part of costing taxpayers money.

What about www.Judicialwatch.org ?

Good idea. Thanks Neece.