FORMER AGENT: Joe Rogan Guest Talks Steve Sailer, ”Invite The World,” Economic Migration, And Illegal Workers

Former Agent
12/27/2023
A+
|
a-

As luck would have it, I came down with a cold just in time for Christmas. Hence, I was quarantined of sorts for the last few days. With little to do except play on the internet and with my favorite podcasts on vacation, I read somewhere that Joe Rogan’s podcast is the most popular one in the country. So, I pulled up a clip and watched it.

He was interviewing some comedian named Tim Dillon about “Economic migration and the real estate market.” Dillon mentions Steve Sailer and his “Invade the world, invite the world” saying at the very start of the program.

Frankly, Joe Rogan sounded stoned in the interview with a lot of “Oh really” and casual foul language.

Dillon was accurate in his assessment of how many construction projects go up with illegal alien labor.

The elites may want a cashless society for the American white middle class to be tracked, but they are fine with illegal aliens getting paid in cash under the table to build projects all across the country. I’ve seen illegal aliens paid by personal check before.

During the interview, Dillon brings up the ICE Tyson Chicken raid that happened under President Trump [Sweeping ICE raids in Mississippi’s chicken country opened up jobs for American workers. For some, it’s complicated: ‘It’s like I stole it,’ by Richard Fausset, New York Times, December 29, 2019].

Dillon does say that once the illegal aliens were gone, the company did employ locals for higher wages, and he goes on to say that our elites don’t want to have to do that.

It’s a good interview on the whole and I hope it gets an immigration restriction message out to more Americans as we sleepwalk toward disaster.

VIDEO AT LINK...

https://vdare.com/posts/former-agent...llegal-workers