Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

She faces up to 330 years in prison when she is sentenced Feb. 2.
    You know what the beauty is about this? By the time she gets out (and you know that she will, because our prisons are so overcrowded) that being a civilian will probably be worse than being a prisoner....all in thanks to her and her friends who betrayed our country. I would love to see her face when she gets out, and she thinks that she is in Mexico. Priceless!

Cliffidid wrote:

She's worried about her children??? She wasn't worried about the fact that the fake drivers licence could be going to a terrorist who could kill her children and everybody else! Dumb A$$

Not to mention DRUNK DRIVING ILLEGALS!! She had no conscious selling these ID's and licenses, I have no sympathy.

PS. They also caught a couple of DMV workers in NJ selling licenses to illegals. I think the government is cracking down, it's about time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They had a little blurb on the news a couple of days ago in Cleveland. A woman at the DMV there was giving licenses to illegals too. I haven't heard anything else about it though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12