Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yeah, whats up with that?

The black community should be outraged! Afterall, they are CITIZENS!!

ALL AMERICA SHOULD BE OUTRAGED!

I'm telling you, there are EVIL things happening with our government!

While our military is fighting to preserve and protect this country, President Bush is making sure they won't have one to come home to! How can we get impeachment proceedings going? He has done more harm to this country than any president ever has! TREASON!!!!! They used to execute people for that and we can't even get the guy thrown out of office! Unbelievable!

Why is everyone so damned scared of him?
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

This is the craziest frikkin thing I have ever seen.

Re: Yeah, whats up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone
    The black community should be outraged! Afterall, they are CITIZENS!!

ALL AMERICA SHOULD BE OUTRAGED!

I'm telling you, there are EVIL things happening with our government!

While our military is fighting to preserve and protect this country, President Bush is making sure they won't have one to come home to! How can we get impeachment proceedings going? He has done more harm to this country than any president ever has! TREASON!!!!! They used to execute people for that and we can't even get the guy thrown out of office! Unbelievable!

Why is everyone so damned scared of him?
    Because they were hoodwinked into voting for him and they can't believe he is as stupid, evil, and corrupt as we in TEXAS knew when he was governor. TREASON and SEDITION are both punishable by death. This man will go down as the WORST president to ever hold office and I predict there won't be another Republican presidunce for 50 years. I thought McCain would be good until the other day when he got up there with Jim Beam (Kennedy) and proposed that stupid bill. Jorge was elected in a year ending with 0. Check the history.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Sixx I couldn't agree more. I just found out that another videogame company in Austin is outsourcing their jobs overseas "where labor costs less" and now a bunch of my friends are jobless, without prospects, and may very well lose their homes. Our government has engineered this entire thing where all the high tech jobs are vanishing, while simultaneously the lower wage jobs are going to illegals who will happily work for almost nothing because it beats starving in Mexico.

When did we start financing Communist China? I am very new to this whole subject but I'm learning fast. I thought China was our enemy but it seems like they are now manufacturing everything for us. Can anybody explain this aspect of our economy?

Ubisoft, a big game maker, is offering us 12K signing bonuses to go over there and train their people to basically replace us. This is getting scary.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12