Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fox to visit Yakama Washington.

What the Heck do all of these Governors and senators and congressman do take a number to stand in line to have a chance to kiss some rearend. This guy is leaving Office and they are treating him like a King. Whats even worse is that they feel it will be a good chance for his people to see him. AAAUUGGHHH, stewp stewp. OK my mouth is clear I just had to get that out.

http://www.tri-cityherald.com/tch/local ... 0752c.html

Your Rights END where MY Rights Begin. You have NO Rights if You Are ILLEGAL.

The article states that this is a great opportunity for immigrants to come out and get a glimpse of Fox. In my mind, it is a great opportunity for ICE or Homeland Security to bring their big buses and LOAD EM UP!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    The article states that this is a great opportunity for immigrants to come out and get a glimpse of Fox. In my mind, it is a great opportunity for ICE or Homeland Security to bring their big buses and LOAD EM UP!

Get a glimps of Fox?????, if they follow him back to Mexico they can
    GET A FRONT ROW VIEW of him day and night

Nothing like saluting your troops in the millions in another country aye? He may as well take a seat in the Pentagon and start ordering them around. Maybe he'll have a good slip and fall, go to the Hospital for a cut elbow and skip out on the bill......

I hope the residents protest Fox!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I hope I hope I hope I hope that the Oregon sheriff that sent vile scum putrid foul disgusting rancid idiotic America's-greatest-enemy Fox a bill for the costs of dealing with illegals from Mexico drives up and presents the foul vile perverted racist enemy of my country/culture/society with that bill in person.

Can there be ANY law that would allow the Fox scum to be arrested?

Oh how wonderful if a few thousand citizens would heckle the vermin, lining the road and shouting insults.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............

How I would love to insult the less-than-human face-to-face.

I know I would shout out questions about what him and GW Bush do when they are alone together, nestled in each other's arms, staring adoringly, lovingly, into each other's eyes while purring their little love words to each other.

Oh yeah.

That would be fun!!!!!