Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FOXNews .. WEEKEND LIVE

Tune in now .... speaker saying focus taken off immigration due to Schiavo case .. insists security of border top issue ...

James Gilmore .. former governor of Virginia?

Segment ended ... perhaps a repeat today? ... at least there is some talk again after 3 days of silence following Bushie/Foxy sellout on Wednesday
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Re: FOXNews .. WEEKEND LIVE

Quote Originally Posted by watchman
    Tune in now .... speaker saying focus taken off immigration due to Schiavo case .. insists security of border top issue ...

James Gilmore .. former governor of Virginia?

Segment ended ... perhaps a repeat today? ... at least there is some talk again after 3 days of silence following Bushie/Foxy sellout on Wednesday
    This whole damn TS case, really upsets me greatly! What a darn smoke screen. What a way for the water boys such as Hannity, Rush an Ingraham to be able to "safely" stop covering the real issues. I am sure they have been getting "heat from above" to not make too many waves about issues such as our open borders.

Just what the heck is it going to take for people to WAKE UP. A damn dirty bomb, an outbreak of small pox? I just do NOT get Bushies unending need to ceed soverenty to the likes of every third world country on this side of the globe. I just hope that we the sleeping giant can wake up soon enough and put some force on the cronies in DC.

That the media focus has been taken away so easily, is troubling. Yes, the reasons being used by the talkers is certainly a good point (the run away judiciary). However, we have a much more dangerous (even deadly) situation, which now is being dicussed VERY little, with the exception of the few of us, simply sitting around, chewing the fat, and patting each other on the back. WE SHOULD be calling into these shows, and force the talk OVER this TS case.

It is good to hear of others who do have media links, continuing to carry a banner of something other than TS.

H.

Quote Originally Posted by Husker
    Just what the heck is it going to take for people to WAKE UP. A damn dirty bomb, an outbreak of small pox?
    We can keep up our efforts to educate by posting anything and everything newsworthy or discussion-worthy we find and hope the sleeping public reads something that wakes them up into speaking up. I've found a number of articles this morning that I've put up including another situation where ICE fails to act in Troy, NY; the suicide of a top immigration official in AZ raising questions about why he was shredding documents just before he killed himself; Butterbean posted on someone trying to sneak box cutters thru Salt Lake City airport; another I found was janitorial workers.. illegals.. found working at Boston's Logan Airport - you had a similar story this week of illegals found working at a defense subcontractor.

The news is out there ...
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Yes, I agree that the "news is out there". However, I often feel like we are the the true "Fox Moulder", in that we simply get brushed off as conspiracy freaks. That is what so upsets me about losing the national voices and momentum we have had. The TS case, while tragic in many ways, has certainly taken some wind outta the sails. We need to do everything we can to keep those sails FILLED.

H.

Quote Originally Posted by Husker
    Yes, I agree that the "news is out there". However, I often feel like we are the the true "Fox Moulder", in that we simply get brushed off as conspiracy freaks. That is what so upsets me about losing the national voices and momentum we have had. The TS case, while tragic in many ways, has certainly taken some wind outta the sails. We need to do everything we can to keep those sails FILLED.
    Keep "a'postin'" and keep your chin up. Think MMP .. that will certainly be news! .. getting close now.

"the suicide of a top immigration official in AZ raising questions about why he was shredding documents just before he killed himself;"

Watchman, I missed that story, can you point it out?
    Thanks.
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by AuntB
    "the suicide of a top immigration official in AZ raising questions about why he was shredding documents just before he killed himself;"

Watchman, I missed that story, can you point it out?
    Thanks.
    Sure http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-1052.html

It's on my rather long list to research the background on. This is the first I've read of the suicide.