Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is Fred Thompson Just Plain Lazy??? Won't Wear Silly Hat!

Good grief...why did Thompson even throw his hat in the ring? He should know that campaigning is not a piece of cake, but everyone has to play the game to some extent! Fred just seems plain lazy to me. I really liked his platform more than the others; too bad! Maybe he's not well, but then again...maybe he's just plain lazy!

Videos and Pictures

Fred Thompson's Lazy Day In Iowa

Politico: Abbreviated Trip Through Small Town Casts Doubt On GOP
    WAVERLY, Iowa, Dec. 20, 2007

Thompson has played the role of the president in several films. Now he is running to be it for real.

(Politico) This story was written by Roger Simon.

When is retail politics not retail politics? When candidates refuse to get off their big buses and go do it.

Fred Thompson rolled into this small town on the Cedar River in north-central Iowa on a giant brown bus Tuesday. He also had a van, an entourage of guys with earpieces and a press aide.

Thompson’s public schedule said: “Fred Thompson Tours Downtown Waverly and Drops by Waverly Democrat.â€

Let's vote for his wife.

Re: Is Fred Thompson Just Plain Lazy??? Won't Wear Silly Ha

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    Good grief...why did Thompson even throw his hat in the ring? He should know that campaigning is not a piece of cake, but everyone has to play the game to some extent! Fred just seems plain lazy to me. I really liked his platform more than the others; too bad! Maybe he's not well, but then again...maybe he's just plain lazy!
    That story by Roger Simon, an open borders liberal, is nothing more than another "he's lazy" hit piece on Fred. If you want to see what actually happened at the firehouse, click on this link and watch the video for yourself:

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2007/12/19 ... 1775.shtml

Roger Simon shouldn't stretch the truth and fabricate lies about events that were videotaped. Since Simon is backing a candidate who has a 50% disapproval rating, he wants a RINO (McCain, Rudy, Huckster) to get the pub nomination because he knows that the conservative base won't coalesce around a RINO and that would make it easier for a 3rd party candidate to enter the race, which would ensure Hilldawg's coronation.

Right now, Fred is my third choice behind Tancredo and Hunter. He might not ask "How high?" when the MSM tells him to jump, but he has some of the most detailed proposals out of all the candidates and he's just now coming into his own on the campaign trail. IMO, it's a day late and a dollar short, but he might be right on time.

MW
    Doesn't Thompson have prostate cancer? Perhaps that is slowing him down some.

Duncan Hunter for President 2008!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn