Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FRIST: I do, Alan. And I will have to say for the 12 million people here I have not been as consistent as I would like. Because I started, in fact, I think, on your show, I said let's send them all home, and because we're a nation of laws they've broken the law.

As I have looked more at the debate, it's clear that these 12 million people here are a diverse population. Forty percent have been here longer than 10 years. They've got families. They've been working. They've been paying their taxes. They know English.

And so what our challenge is on the floor of the Senate here, as I speak, or over the next 10 days, is to look at that 12 million people and treat them as a diverse group of people.

Yes, they've broken the law, but we are a nation of immigrants — it affects our values, who we are as a people. I do not think they should be given a leg up on citizenship. They need to go to the end of the line.
    Of course he doesn't show any compassion for or mention one word about the families that have been victimized by illegal alien predators who rob, rape and murder our citizens.

No they aren't paying taxes. Paying sales tax doesn't count. How does he know that they know English?

Please stop with the we are a nation of immigrants babble. I'm tired of it. I'm not an immigrant you a-hole, I was born here, I'm a naturalized citizen and the majority of Americans living in this country we're born here and naturalized. If you knew your history and even went back to the beginning, you would know that we are a nation of settlers, not immigrants. But yeah whatever is convienant for the OBL revisionists.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!
    Exactly. Time to kick some elitiest a-- out of office. Obviously they didn't learn a thing this month when a few OBL politicans got b--ch slapped out of office and didn't even make it past the primaries. That's ok. Let them continue to be ignorant and then they will be scratching their brain dead heads in November wondering why they got booted. I can't wait to see these arrogant pricks get their's.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12