Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I cant say this enough, they are going to shove it down out throats one way or the other. No one gets it, they are more willing to accomidate illegal immigrates than the American people. Iam so sick to death about hearing about all of this.

T

The Congress may just be a formality. If the commitee passes an amnesty, then then country can be fooled into thinking it's a done deal.

Bush can sign an Executive Order, while in Cancun, giving amnesty to 20 million aliens.
    It is pretty certain that the comittee WILL pass an amnesty. That is still a long way from a full Senate passage. Then, dont forget it all has to go back to the HOUSE.

The same Immigration Reform Caucus that got HR4437 passed is still alive and well in the house.

I cant say this enough, they are going to shove it down out throats one way or the other.
    Prometheus, this is entirely too pessimistic. If we believed that, why would we be working so hard calling our Senators and Representatives?
    Why would you want to convince us that ALL IS LOST?
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Iam not trying to, ive also been on the phones and i have been talking to people that you all dont have contacts with. It just gets to fustrating sometimes i need to vent!

T

P is not being to pessimistic, it reminds that the spineless, geldings (our congressmen), need to be reminded EVERY SECOND, that we will vote them out.

I do fear, that they all scheme together in secret, like this:

"Look guys, this might be the last time the voters ever have a chance to decide anything, if we play this right, and fool the voters one more time.... No ..... one LAST time, the foreigners will reach critical mass. Then we can crush the American people, and set ourselves up as the royalty, over the new" United Serfdom of America"
    (until the foreigners overthrow them, that is).

-pa

Nope, PA and P....there will be a revolution in America ...that's what I predict.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12