Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GA:D.I. Soc. Urges Amers. to Avoid Counter Protest Rally 5/1

I am posting this although the Georgia state capitol march should already be well underway.

April 30, 2010

MEDIA RELEASE: DUSTIN INMAN SOCIETY URGES AMERICANS TO AVOID ANY POSSIBLY PLANNED COUNTER PROTEST OR RALLY TO OPPOSE ANTI- IMMIGRATION LAW ENFORCEMENT MARCH AT THE GEORGIA STATE CAPITOL ON May 1 2010

Posted by D.A. King at 12:10 pm
    The Dustin Inman Society
    April 30, 2010

MEDIA RELEASE

April 30, 2010

DUSTIN INMAN SOCIETY URGES AMERICANS TO AVOID ANY POSSIBLY PLANNED COUNTER PROTEST OR RALLY TO OPPOSE ANTI- IMMIGRATION LAW ENFORCEMENT MARCH AT THE GEORGIA STATE CAPITOL ON May 1 2010

The Dustin Inman Society

www.TheDustinInmanSociety.org

3595 Canton Rd. A-9/337

Marietta, Ga. 30066

Because of recent dangerous occurrences in Arizona, in the interest of public safety and to avoid potential personal attacks or injury, the Dustin Inman Society is urging pro-immigration law enforcement Americans to avoid organized assembly or counter rallies at the announced “marchâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

From
    http://www.glahr.org/images/stories/marcha.pdf
    Sponsors of the event:
    Coalicion de Lideres Latinos (CLILA), Agnes Scott College Living Wage Campaign, Atlanta’s Building Leadership for Empow-erment (ABLE), International Action Center (IAC), National Lawyers Guild Georgia Chapter, Sister Song, Cobb Immigrant Alli-ance, Alterna, Georgia Detention Watch, International Center of Atlanta, Georgia Latino Alliance for Human Rights (GLAHR), Mi Familia Center, The National Plan for Hispanic/Latino Ministries of the United Methodist Church, Georgia Rural Urban Sum-mit, American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), Hernan, Taylor and Lee Law Firm, Iglesia Lutherana Sagrada Familia, Iglesia de Dios Fuente de Vida, among others.
    INFO: 770 457 5232
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This message mirrors the one issued from Alipac. People recognize the potential for violence from the illegal aliens and their supporters. Americans wanting enforcement of their laws against illegal immigration could be in danger from out of control crowds.

When people are bold enough to throw water bottles at Police, they may do other things to American citizens. In past rallies, we have seen bloody encounters from the pro-amnesty side.

Revelation 3:20 (New International Version)
    It is written,... Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Are we fast reaching a time when Americans will not protest at all?

Will the illegal aliens continue to take over our streets and cities with their marches and threaten violence against Americans who want our borders closed and illegal immigration enforced?

Will we be told to just stay home and say nothing while illegals threaten violence so they can have full run over our country?

Will this Administration and Congress continue to listen to them and give them Amnesty?

Just Asking!
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Illegal aliens may believe the streets of the United States are theirs on May 1st. They should be picked up by ICE, instead of given a platform to shout "si, se peude," and make demands. Americans could decide to claim the day for their protests for immigration enforcement.

When illegal aliens march in our streets, it does not help their cause. They, their supporters, some in law enforcement and government, the media assist them.

Americans should be speaking out, they should be protesting, attending events, photographing, video taping, etc. It is up to each person to use information given, and then to decide what they will do.

Alipac and other anti-illegal immigration groups get a say in the question of what to do for action and for safety on May 1st.

Revelation 3:20 (New International Version)
    It is written,... Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

In San Francisco there were sirens and helicopters for about two hours. The rally started at 12:45 pacific time. Now all is quiet. I did not think it was safe to go to the rally. I am still trying to find out what happened during the rally. I hope some youtubers got some footage.

I wonder how much it cost all of these cities for additional police and security at these rallies held by people that are illegal. Great timing, cities are going broke and the illegals want press.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    I wonder how much it cost all of these cities for additional police and security at these rallies held by people that are illegal. Great timing, cities are going broke and the illegals want press.
    Very good question. Gasoline for all those helicopters for one thing....and the people to fly them. Police...some on overtime..because the rest of the City still has to be covered. And then there is the clean up. Anytime there is a huge crowd like that, there is cleanup. And if any damage is done that would be even more money.