Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GA: Gwinnett to start immigration enforcement

Tuesday, Nov. 10, 2009
    Gwinnett to start immigration enforcement
    The Associated Press

LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga. -- The Gwinnett County Sheriff's Office plans to get started with a federal program that will allow specially trained deputies to enforce federal immigration law.

The sheriff's office says deputies will be returning this weekend from training in Charleston, S.C., run by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. The 18 trained deputies plan to start the program "in some capacity" on Monday.

The sheriff's offices in Cobb, Hall and Whitfield counties already participate in the program, which is known as 287(g) after the section of the law that governs it. Gwinnett's acceptance into the ICE program was announced in July.

The program has been championed by illegal immigration foes and decried by immigrant rights and civil liberties groups.

http://oneoldvet.com/

http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/251/story/903570.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ELE
    Fantastic! Go get em Gwinnett County. I wish all the counties and states would have the courage and integrity to enforce our immigration laws, that you are demonstrating.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I guess a watered down 287(g) is better than nothing.
    Nappy's got to go.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They have a big problem with illegals there. A friend of my daughter's worked there and had lots of stories to tell about them. They have gang problems and other violent acts committed by them . Their weapon of choice is a machette.

Fire Janet Napolitano....she is too incompetent to do her job! or she plain does not know the laws AS WRITTEN in the 287g program , which means she is still imcompetent!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I don't think there is a county in this country that does not have a problem with illegals. Whether they choose to admit it and do something about it is another thing.

To quote Archie Bunker--

--geez Louise== profiling is killing America. Almost every work crew I see working for Georgia DOT is comprised of short dark men who speak Spanish. DUH!! Is the state complicit in supporting illegal immigration?? You betcha. I am sure with an over 10% unemployment rate that there are many Georgians who would take those jobs and stick with them for life.

There has been a large number of re-roofing jobs here since the big winds of April. Again, almost every crew up in the roofs are speaking Spanish.

Subcontractors in GA, in my opinion , never check or do not care if the workers are legal citizens. This whole thing is going to explode if efforts are not made to resolve the issues.
    The state should care. They do not seem to.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Fire Janet Napolitano....she is too incompetent to do her job! or she plain does not know the laws AS WRITTEN in the 287g program , which means she is still imcompetent!!

The below article is long...but will give you a view as to what and who Homeland Security deems the enemy. I am seeing this all over GA. In view of the attacks at Fort Hood, TX resulting in 13 deaths...this story should enrage the reader. As you read this article...realize that less than an hour's drive from this elderly ladies house is Atlanta, GA. There the Mexican gangs roam freely and drugs flow like water. Atlanta is viewed and often called the "ideal location" for drug trafficking.

I believe this visit to be nothing more than a trial balloon and the perceived enemies are not the murdering, drunken, illegal aliens and the many drug cartels…nor even the Jihadist...but AMERICANS.

Beth Whitehead found herself at the center of a national security investigation after complaining to the FCC about the quality of her television reception.
    Homeland Security questions Barrow woman over "threat"

Posted by
    Kristi Reed
    in News

Thursday, September 24. 2009

To speak with her, 78-year-old Beth Whitehead would not seem a likely threat to national security.

[b]A resident of Barrow County for the past 50 years, Whitehead said she has never been in trouble with anyone, much less with the law.

“I don’t look for trouble. I try to avoid it,â€

Re: To quote Archie Bunker--

Quote Originally Posted by misterbill
    --geez Louise== profiling is killing America. Almost every work crew I see working for Georgia DOT is comprised of short dark men who speak Spanish. DUH!! Is the state complicit in supporting illegal immigration?? You betcha. I am sure with an over 10% unemployment rate that there are many Georgians who would take those jobs and stick with them for life.

There has been a large number of re-roofing jobs here since the big winds of April. Again, almost every crew up in the roofs are speaking Spanish.

Subcontractors in GA, in my opinion , never check or do not care if the workers are legal citizens. This whole thing is going to explode if efforts are not made to resolve the issues.
    The state should care. They do not seem to.
    Yep…misterbill…I am seeing the same. The small town where I live has for the last 60 years been able to afford a decent livable wage for 4 to 5 professional locksmiths. Now our town is experiencing an invasion. Mexicans have bought up blocks of cell phone numbers and are advertising in huge numbers (over 200) as locksmiths…covering all streets and areas with phony addresses. The locksmiths in this area have tried everything possible to convey the dangers of allowing these illegals, who are in many cases criminals, to enter homes and businesses. There is not one state or federal official willing to step in and step up for the American citizen. These illegals do not bother to collect sales tax on goods and parts sold and probably could not tell you what a ST-3 is, but they remain operating freely, openly and with impunity.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast