Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    It's outrageous. Deport her and the parents who brought her here and do it now. Stories like this just make my blood boil. Please deport her so I can pursue my happiness guaranteed me by our Constitution.

Don't you know my friend your happiness no longer counts? However, it would seem as if our government is giving illegal invaders every opportunity under the sun to find their happiness. They will dely deportations for any reason they can muster up, just like in this case. This illegal invader will never be deported.

After she finishes college they will give her a green card. This seems especially true in those cases like this where the invader becomes rebellious and challenges our government in the public spotlight. Even if this invader is found guilty by a jury, the judge will likely toss it out on some technicality. I just have a feeling….
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    "Colotl was later charged with making false statements, a felony,"

This would be enough to get her kicked out for good , no chance of legal re entry ever.

"
    Following normal immigration procedure and law, she is now eligible for a work permit, she has a Social Security card now and she has a driver's license," Lee said.
    How is an illegal invader able to break the law come out ahead after being puilled over and citied! How does she now have a drivers license and a SOCIAL SECURITY card!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    "Colotl was later charged with making false statements, a felony,"

This would be enough to get her kicked out for good , no chance of legal re entry ever.
    That's exactly right and that's probably why she is not being tried on that felony charge. Colotl faces two misdemeanor charges of driving without a license and impeding the flow of traffic. I doubt the DA will even pursue the felony charge because a felony conviction would hamper her chances to remain in this country even tough she has already been ordered to be deported.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    I'd like to know how she got a license. Is it a GA license or NM license?
    Yes...one has to wonder what's going on here. This illegal invader apparently believes that going and getting a license in another state, (unless GA gives licenses to illegals) after the fact, should be grounds to dismiss the driving without a license - thus, no deportation! Never mind the fact she had no valid license issued to her at the time of the stop and subsequent arrest. And unless she has gotten citizenship over the past two months, she's still an illegal invader!

She should be deported right now and save the tax payers of GA a lot of time and money. Her crackpot legal team is using the court system to play a game of semantics, in an effort to ultimately avoid deportation.

It won't work!
    From my feeble memory, she was granted permission from the federal govt. to stay here and attend college. This temporarily gives her legal status, which enables her to legally get a license.

Quote Originally Posted by magyart
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    I'd like to know how she got a license. Is it a GA license or NM license?
    Yes...one has to wonder what's going on here. This illegal invader apparently believes that going and getting a license in another state, (unless GA gives licenses to illegals) after the fact, should be grounds to dismiss the driving without a license - thus, no deportation! Never mind the fact she had no valid license issued to her at the time of the stop and subsequent arrest. And unless she has gotten citizenship over the past two months, she's still an illegal invader!

She should be deported right now and save the tax payers of GA a lot of time and money. Her crackpot legal team is using the court system to play a game of semantics, in an effort to ultimately avoid deportation.

It won't work!
    From my feeble memory, she was granted permission from the federal govt. to stay here and attend college. This temporarily gives her legal status, which enables her to legally get a license.
    "Following normal immigration procedure and law, she is now eligible for a work permit, she has a Social Security card now and she has a driver's license," Lee said.
    What about the social security card because she now has one of those as well! I guess that's part of the package! This doesn't sound like someone who's about to be deported even though a judge has ordered her so after she graduates.

I do not have a good feeling about this! One thing I've learned is once you give these people something, it's hard for the liberal judicial activists to take it away! I have a feeling that upon her graduation, they will move to vacate this order of deportation in front of another judge.

I hope i'm wrong!

More Controversy in Colotl Immigration Case
    Updated: Friday, 12 Nov 2010, 6:43 PM EST
    Published : Friday, 12 Nov 2010, 6:43 PM EST

By: MORSE DIGGS/myfoxatlanta

ATLANTA - A new controversy is swirling about the Kennesaw State University student whose status in this country sparked a firestorm over immigration. Jessica Colotl has been given a social security card even though she has not been granted citizenship.

Colotl is able to work, as well as attend school and the government, with the social security number will be able to keep track of her earnings for Uncle Sam.

Colotl's immigration status may be in limbo, but she has been able to obtain a work permit and some other government documents given to U.S. citizens, such as a social security card.

The Kennesaw State student has become a lightning rod for the national immigration debate. It all started with the revelation that Colotl received in-state education funding assistance even though not a legal resident.

A team of attorneys are working through the issues.

Due to privacy issues, representatives from the Social Security Administration said they cannot discuss her case.

www.myfoxatlanta.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The names of the individuals who work for the federal government who gave this illegal alien permission to remain in the country to complete her education, who gave her permission to work in our country, who issued her a social security card, and who were responsible for deporting her but bypassed our laws instead need to be published for all to see and their government ID photo should accompany their name. We need to know who these stink holes are so we can demand they be fired post haste and replaced with people dedicated to the job of enforcing US immigration law and deporting illegal aliens.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

A team of attorneys are working through the issues.
    I'll bet a team of attorneys are working through the issues! The issue is how to vacate that order of deportation pending! It's amazing how illegal invaders are able to amass a team of lawyers to fight on their behalf to remain in this country. I wish a team of attorneys would help Americans fight this invasion and all its devastation we are being subjected to.

This whole case stinks to high heaven! This invader should have been deported long ago. The longer she sticks around and the more goodies that are handed to her, the harder it's going to be for the order of deportation to be carried out when she graduates; which is a joke in of itself!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123