Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    I doubt we're seeing the whole story. The poor lady has probably had dealings with these troublemakers before. If they are illegal immigrants, maybe it's another one of those situations where the illegals refuse to assimiliate and follow the rules. It's a shame that the school district's administration expects educators to deal with these problems without giving them the tools to do so. My guess is the lady was running out of options and did what she felt was necessary for the safety of entire student body.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We have a slightly different issue... We have a new Hispanic Principal at our High School who is extremely pro-illegal and Hispanic. He's already gotten a lot of heat for all of his Hispanic decisions. When asked at intro. meeting if he'd celebrate any American holidays he mentioned, ahh..... Lincoln's Birthday. The morning announcements are now first in Spanish, the rules have the Spanish part first, on and on. And now this appeared tonight...

__________________________________________________ _________

sparky
    Junior Member 130 Posts
    Posted - 11/12/2006 : 20:04:54
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fall sports assembly at night. He tells the story about his life growing up, then leads a cheer, in spanish. I think it was "We can do it!!" In spanish!!

Why do I work and abide by the rules?!?

ShowMeTheMoney
    Average Member 191 Posts
    Posted - 11/12/2006 : 20:27:26
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So now he's Rosie the Riveter?

Unreal.

fedupinwaukegan
    Average Member 291 Posts
    Posted - 11/12/2006 : 20:46:57

Was it, "Si, se puede!" the rallying cry of the immigrant marchers? I heard this speech of his life at the COSLA meeting. Among other things he let his air force leader think he was Italian so he wouldn't be hassled/harrassed. After he graduated he basically told the learder he was a proud Latino and to go.....So what are all the other students doing while this is going on?

http://www.waukegan.org/Forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5937
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

31scout wrote:

She made a mistake?? What mistake?? She has a good idea and should be promoted!
    I think that instead of using it as a threat, she should have just done it. When she threatened them, she left herself open. These folks are bullies and should be delt with as such.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12