Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thousands Protest Georgia Immigration Bills

2:48 VIDEO

Updated: Thursday, 24 Mar 2011, 9:16 PM EDT
    Published : Thursday, 24 Mar 2011, 12:39 PM EDT

Paul Yates
    By MYFOXATLANTA STAFF

ATLANTA (AP) - Thousands of people gathered at the Georgia Capitol Thursday, waving signs and chanting to protest legislation that targets illegal immigrants.

Javier Mendez, his wife and their 18-month-old son were among the crowd that police estimated at roughly 5,000 people. The 35-year-old waiter, who lives in Roswell, said he came here from Mexico about five years ago to seek a better life.

“We are fighting for something we believe is fair,â€

[quote]Marcia Wever, 57, an Atlanta resident who owns a services company, said she came to the rally as an American to support her employees.
    "I have wonderful men working for me who have no desire to do anything other than better their lives and the lives of their children,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So, where was ICE with the buses?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Why come here and complain about what you get! go home to the country your from and tell your goverment how they should take care of you! I don't care what race you are the only thing I truely care about is the fact you won't stand up in YOUR own country for your self but you expect us to bow to your wants! This logic isn't right if my neighbor came over and started demanding anything from me id send his azz packing I don't understand why our goverment hasn't done the samething! It seems like they want the same as the mexican goverment easier sheep to control

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12