Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GA: Two Norcross Men Sentenced for Employing Illegal Aliens

Two Norcross Men Sentenced for Employing Illegal Aliens

FBI and U.S. Customs and Immigration worked together on the local crackdown.

April 22, 2011

Local business owners recruited and transported illegal immigrants to Chinese restaurants other establishments to work, exploiting them, according to officials. Pili Chen and Ai Lin Fu, both of Norcross, were both sentenced to over one year in prison and many more years of supervision, according to Department of Justice officials.

District Judge Timothy C. Batten, Sr. sentenced Chen on Thursday, who owned and operated a business called New Fuzhou Employment Agency, along with his wife, co-defendant Xiao Ping Li. Ai Lin Fu was also sentenced in January for having a similar business called Zhong Mei Employment Agency. Both were located in a Chamblee strip mall.

According to the Justice Department release, Chen and Fu sought out undocumented workers and did not request that they submit any proof of being in the country legally. Various businesses contacted the men to find workers, “primarily in Chinese restaurants,â€

Throw

Throw the book at em, Twice...

Why are laws against illegal aliens blocked in States when criminal and fraud crimes committed by undocumented aliens are creasing on a daily basis? Does anyone else find this to be confusing?
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

new industry to boycott

A new industry to boycott?

Chinese buffets?

Several in my city have been in trouble with immigration laws.

Banned
    This is what needs to happen all ovr the U.S.This will help eliminate illegals.I have been boycotting chinese resturants for years i just dont descimanate hispanics i boycot them all.Get the employers THEY CANT WORK CANT EAT HAVE TO LEAVE.