Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GA - Undocumented immigrant held by I.C.E. in death of Airman stationed at Fort Gordo

Undocumented immigrant held by I.C.E. in death of Airman stationed at Fort Gordon

By Ashley Campbell
    Published: March 8, 2017, 10:42 am Updated: March 8, 2017, 10:55 am

COLUMBIA COUNTY, Ga. – An undocumented immigrant has been charged with the death of an Airman stationed at Fort Gordon after a four car accident along I-20 westbound, Monday.

Juan Jesus Castillo-Reyes, from Mexico, is being held at the Columbia County Detention Center by I.C.E. officials after he was charged with 2nd degree Vehicular Homicide, among other charges, in the death of Airman Alexander Earles, originally from the state of Washington.

Castillo-Reyes is accused of slamming into the back of a vehicle that was stopped, along with three other cars, during construction which caused a four car pile-up.

Earles’ vehicle was one of those hit.

Columbia County Sheriff’s Office Major Steve Morris says Castillo- Reyes will be interviewed within the 48 hour window by I.C.E. and then a decision will be made to either remove the hold or upgrade to a full detainer.

NewsChannel 6 will continue to keep you updated on this developing story.

http://wjbf.com/2017/03/08/undocumen...t-fort-gordon/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Columbia County Sheriff’s Office Major Steve Morris says Castillo- Reyes will be interviewed within the 48 hour window by I.C.E. and then a decision will be made to either remove the hold or upgrade to a full detainer.
    The way this is worded suggests there is actually a chance this illegal could avoid having a detainer placed on him. If that were to happen he could bond out.

Under the Obama administration this would have been a concern, but under Trump he should be placed on a detainer.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn