Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    In the end, the Mexican government will do what it must to protect its own interests. What I can't figure out is why the American government doesn't feel the same way
    I don't understand how people in the country illegally have interests, or rights for that matter. The U.S. government does not want to lose it's pool of cheap labor. Plain and simple. Vincente Fox said on Larry King last night...it's a win/win situation for both countries. Mexico gets to send their poor to the U.S. and in return receives billions of $$$ sent back. America gets cheap labor that is that is subsidized by the American taxpayer. Win/Win.

Quote Originally Posted by ourcountrynottheirs
    In the end, the Mexican government will do what it must to protect its own interests. What I can't figure out is why the American government doesn't feel the same way
    I don't understand how people in the country illegally have interests, or rights for that matter. The U.S. government does not want to lose it's pool of cheap labor. Plain and simple. Vincente Fox said on Larry King last night...it's a win/win situation for both countries. Mexico gets to send their poor to the U.S. and in return receives billions of $$$ sent back. America gets cheap labor that is that is subsidized by the American taxpayer. Win/Win.
    Yup, the only losers are the American workers.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Galling Arrogance Of Mexico

Well you see, this is allowed to happen here because we have a spineless fish in the oval office and the other folks without spines are in the senate and in congress. All they care about is collecting a pay check for doing nothing. Now that would be a job I can do very well and get paid to boot. Has Bush made a comment on the things Fox has said about him in the book he is going all around the country trying to sell? I wouldn't have one if he gave it to me. Yes sir ladies and gentlemen George Bush is a Jelly Fish. He has no SPINE!

Re: The Galling Arrogance Of Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    Well you see, this is allowed to happen here because we have a spineless fish in the oval office and the other folks without spines are in the senate and in congress. All they care about is collecting a pay check for doing nothing. Now that would be a job I can do very well and get paid to boot. Has Bush made a comment on the things Fox has said about him in the book he is going all around the country trying to sell? I wouldn't have one if he gave it to me. Yes sir ladies and gentlemen George Bush is a Jelly Fish. He has no SPINE!
    King George is no Jelly Fish, he is a snake. He has a master plan here. That is why he is ignoring all of the past and present comments. I am not sure what the plan is, i only know it will not be good for America.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hope JD Hayworth gets back into Congress, he was great about tell Mexico to shut up.

You know Mexico could replace the remittance money if they just stopped being so "Xenophobic". They should let Americans own land and businesses in Mexico, that would jump start their economy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We have to demand our government stand up to those thugs south of the border. If the illegals don't like the way they are treated here because of their illegal status they can go home!

Lets face it, Mexico does not believe in law and order, they would just as soon turn America into Mexico so they could come here and do what ever they please, and we are supporting 30 to 40 milllion of their poor citizens , thats quit an incentive!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ACTION ALERTS! Please take action

"State Legistatures for Legal Immigration" PETITION
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=84944
    Welcome to "AIIPAC"
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=83274
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC Please Contribute!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Contact Info...Senators, Representatives & USEFUL INFORMATION
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=384761
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12