Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If I had kids still in school today I would have them in private school even if I had to work a 3rd job to do it. Public schools today only ruin our kids in every respect.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Private schools or home schooling is the best way for your child to be educated in my opinion. The US Dept of Education and Bush's No Child Left with a Mind program is simply not working.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Private schools or home schooling is the best way for your child to be educated in my opinion. The US Dept of Education and Bush's No Child Left with a Mind program is simply not working.

I fully agree. I had forgotten about home schooling.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland

I fully agree. I had forgotten about home schooling.
    I tell folks to go for so long as they have a lot of patience and the education to do it. Home Schooled Children have proved over and over to be highly intelligent and successful because they don’t have the same distractions that public school children have.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

dumb down schools

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Then give the kids school vouchers to a better school, plus transportation to it, or homeschool if you can, start a charter school, but just don't take away from the kids who need the more challenging classes. This is a crime in and of itself. Who was the "bright one" who thought of this?
    P.S. Don't even think of trying this at my kid's school.

NONE of these things would be possible if only mainstream media would do it's job.

They are most likely not that bright and that is why they proposed it. They wouldn’t want the children in their school to have a higher IQ than them, which at this point doesn’t seem like it would be much of a challenge.

The bottom line is the less students enrolled in that school, the less $$$$$$$$$$$$$ the school gets. American parents, "YANK YOUR KIDS OUT!" By December the program will be reinstalled.

Don't let them drive a bull dozer over your kids future!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    The bottom line is the less students enrolled in that school, the less $$$$$$$$$$$$$ the school gets. American parents, "YANK YOUR KIDS OUT!" By December the program will be reinstalled.

Don't let them drive a bull dozer over your kids future!!!!!!
    Well Said...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12