Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gee - look at all the trucks...

This is about a 23mb video file.

http://americanpatrol.com/WMV/070224-NAFTAShafta.wmv
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

That SUCKS. Can you imagine getting in an accident with one of them? Good luck collecting anything if that happens. We already have enough trouble with illegal Hispanics driving under the influence of alchohol and drugs. Now we are going to have more Mexican illegal strangers and derelicts driving all over our highways! It makes me shiver just to think about it!

Just wait and see how the Mexican drivers handle a snow storm.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Wow, I learned something new today. Thanks, AultraCt.

Seems Texas politicians have been working against Americans (Sen. Hutchinson and former Sen. Graham) for some time now. Honestly, I didn't know this about Graham, but Sen. Hutchinson motivations have become evident over the last few years.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Your Welcome!

Honestly, I didn't know this about Graham, but Sen. Hutchinson motivations have become evident over the last few years.
    To be honest I just wasn't paying that close of attention on NAFTA. Is interesting though isn't it? I'm quite positive I don't agree with Jerry Brown on much but he sure seemed to have this pegged. Seems Graham is just another lying money grubbing POS.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Oh my gawd if that doesn't make you sick I don't know what will!!! talk about an invasion!!

If anyone knows how to send this to Senators or congress would be a good Idea. I would If I knew how!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    jimpasz wrote:

Just wait and see how the Mexican drivers handle a snow storm.
    They will be wiping out Americans right and left on the highway!!!!