Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

George Lopez to address Obama supporters right now

George Lopez to address Obama supporters right now-right now
    Miriam Ramirez and Jared Taylor/The Monitor
    February 28, 2008 - 10:58AM
    McALLEN — A crowd continues to grow outside of the Student Services building at South Texas College in McAllen awaiting the arrival of funnyman George Lopez.

He is in the Rio Grande Valley today to support presidential candidate Barack Obama.

Mostly made up of students from STC, many are excited to see Lopez up close and personal.

Mary Aguirre, 27, was grateful to her History instructor for cancelling class today.
    "This is history in the making," said the McAllen resident and Obama supporter. "I'm also a huge fan of (George) Lopez so it's a real special treat."

Aguirre hopes with Lopez' support of the democratic candidate, more Hispanics will feel confident by leaning in that direction.

Campaign volunteers handed out signs while STC staff got everyone riled up by handing some shwag while others chatted on their cell phones, trying to spread a last-minute word. And most women repeatedly adjusted their hair as they stood outside on a near-cloudless, but very windy, day.

Steve Sonnen, an Obama volunteer from Denver, came to the Rio Grande Valley on Tuesday to help the campaign. As students gathered at the rally, he handed out "Texas for Obama" signs to people in the crowd.

"I've never been enthusiastic about a politician so much," said Sonnen, who owns a furniture store in Colorado. "I had a little free time, so I came to do what I could here. I figure every little bit helps."

In the crowd of hundreds, Hillary Clinton supporters waved signs and handed out fliers.
    Doors are open, Lopez is scheduled to speak at 11 a.m.

http://www.brownsvilleherald.com/news/l ... signs.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

George Lopez to crowd ''WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN BORDERS!!!''

Who is George Lopez?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

comedian who makes his money making fun of hispanics and saying dirty words -

Who is George Lopez?
    An hispanic commedian that puts on the most foul shows I have ever seen.....go to u-tube and you can view some. It's sick.

George Lopez is...

I freed thousands of slaves; I could have freed more if they knew they were slaves.
    --Harriet Tubman

George Lopez has been honored by the "People for the American Way" a far left, radical group that...

* Monitors activities of “right wingâ€

comedian who makes his money making fun of hispanics and saying dirty words -
    Oh, one of those. You mean the kind of hispanic that will use the race card if you even dare to look at a hispanic funny, but claims he gets a pass to say whatever he wants because he is hispanic and as a result, makes millions of dollars at the expense of his own people.

In other words, he is a hypocrite

Oh, one of those. You mean the kind of hispanic that will use the race card if you even dare to look at a hispanic funny, but claims he gets a pass to say whatever he wants because he is hispanic and as a result, makes millions of dollars at the expense of his own people.
    Bingo.

"It is the time of the Latino, your time to step up, your time to take this country over," Lopez said, eliciting applause. "But si se puede doesn't mean anything unless you go out and make it happen."

http://www.elpasotimes.com/ci_8387800

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast