Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ghost Drivers in Indiana

Ghost Drivers
    Sandra Chapman

For years, Indiana’s Bureau of Motor Vehicles was a quick stop to fast licenses and IDs for those with fake documents.

The governor vowed to clean it up. New systems and more sophisticated licenses are now in place.

But 13 Investigates has found one avenue with little or no enforcement and hundreds of suspected fraud cases are slipping by.

Hiding in plain sight are hundreds of “ghost driversâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Really scarey........
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All it takes is money

This is maddening, especially when there are simple solutions which would go a long way in helping combat this problem such as information sharing among agencies.

And, quite frankly, I'm not so sure that I believe this contention that agencies do not share information amongst themselves.

We found out that my husband is the victim of an identity theft when he became ill and we began the process of trying to obtain his SS disability benefits. If there is no sharing of information, then why is it that, once he applied, every agency under the sun suddenly came out of the woodwork coming after my husband for things he hasn't done?

If, as is claimed, agencies do not share information, then it stands to reason that everything would have stopped right there at the SSA and my husband would not be being badgered and harassed by Unemployment, Social Services, various police departments in CA, utility companies, credit card companies, etc. and we would not have had to clear ourselves with the IRS for what appeared to be 5 years worth of fraudulent tax returns. Note: of all the agencies we've had to deal with, the IRS has been the nicest and most helpful, having done more to assist us than anyone else.

Does this sound like agencies are not sharing information? Not to me it doesn't.

And the dead shall drive the earth!

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    And the dead shall drive the earth!

W

Here in Las Vegas

I’d bet they would get a lot more hits in Las Vegas . Are road are full of IA , hit and runs are thru the roof!
    <div>Do your job and enforce the law!
    Many thanks to the young that have served our country, and to those of you that have lost, we all owe you, thank you</div>