Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Gilchrist Blasts Omission of Immigration Question on Survey

http://jimgilchrist.com/article.php?id=100

Press Release

GILCHRIST BLASTS OMISSION OF IMMIGRATION QUESTION ON REPUBLICAN PARTY SURVEY

November 9, 2005

Lake Forest, CA â€â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

GO GET THEM JIM!!

But I can explain why the US Republican Senatorial Committee Survey didn't address immigration. The HEAD of that Committee is ELIZABETH DOLE who doesn't even have immigration on her list of topics to identify or click on to categorize your email that you send THAT WOMAN!! All the others do, but not our dear little Lizzie from North Carolina.

Globalist Traitor and not even cunning about it!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What a wonderful Christmas or Hanukkah gift it would be for America if he won on December 6th.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes it would be a wonderful Gift!!

I'm optimistic...

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I sure have MY fingers crossed for Gilchrist. And, as for Dole, that woman is living in LA LA LAND as far as being in touch with her constituents. She is just given the Republican talking points for the day and that is exactly what comes out of her mouth. SHE NEVER has an original thought or plan. NEVER. She is a DISGRACE to the state of North Carolina and she CHEATED her way into that Senate race anyway which SHOULD be grounds for removing her from office. She took advantage of the fact that her poor, 100 year old mother lived in Salisbury, NC and so she BOUGHT the woman's house so she could claim residence. I bet she hasn't even been BACK to North Carolina more and once or twice since her mother died. I have not seen ONE THING about her holding town meetings or anything like that so I just don't think she even makes an appearance in the state that FOOLISHLY elected her.

My blood BOILS every time I go to her website to contact her and have to choose a TOPIC. The heading says "HOT-BUTTON TOPICS" and NOT ONE WORD ABOUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. NOTHING. Did we EVER screw up by putting that idiot in the Senate. And, we are stuck with her for 3 more years.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I know. We didn't really know who she was or what she was about. We just assumed she was okay because she was married to Bob Dole. She is a Globalist committed to wiping out World Hunger. Something changed her when she was with the American Red Cross. Her mind is not on America. Her mind is overseas...like all the other Globalists. Watch...it's all about food.

There are more people on the planet that it can sustain. They already know this.

That's why no one is getting too excited about the possibility of a pandemic avian flu virus cure or vaccination. Instead they are counting and substracting and reconfiguring the world after a pandemic. Tonight on the news it was estimated that 100,000,000 could die from this vius if it mutates.

OH!! That reminds me! Yesterday, Sylvia Browne, the psychic, was on Montel and that was ONE prediction she made. She said there would NOT be a pandemic. I hope she's right on this one. I usually think psychics are CRAZY but, for some reason, I do put some credence into some of the things she says. Not the part about ghosts and the like but some of her predictions do turn out to come true. At the end of each year, she is on Montel and does her predictions for the upcoming year so, for the past two years, I have written them down. Believe it or not, she was right on about HALF of them for 2004. I have also written the ones she made for this year so I will report after the end of the year whether she got anything right or not!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Are the elites now deciding what questions the Republican Party will poll on? Sounds like a Revolution within that party could take place--IF republicans WILL STAND UP AND TAKE A STAND--IMPEACH THE PRESIDENT--NOW!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)