Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gilchrist on Mike Gallagher right now

http://920wgka.townhall.com/radioplayer/player.aspx

Gilchrist is back tracking all over the place. he's saying it was all his fault for mis-interpreting what huckabee had said.

Now he's asking him about birth right citizenship and Huckabee squirming over the question that Wolf Blitzer asked him in the interview.

Gallagher says Hickabee is out of touch with Americans on this issue.

Gilchrist is back tracking all over the place and squirming.

Now Gilchrist ways he agrees with huckabees (new?) position that he will not interfere with the 14th amendment.

Gallagher says Huckabee and Gilchrist are strange bedfellows. He then asked him if he has a paying position from Hickabee and gilchrist says no, no, no I'm glad you asked this question because I'm only doing this for the love of my country. Then Gilchrist changes the subject and say's he's working with hickabee on pardoning Ramos and Compeon.

Gilchrist ways Huckabee is the best candidate of all on immigration because he has presented a written plan and is really babbling now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sent Gallagher today's ALIPAC press release during his interview with Gilchrist. Hopefully Gallagher will have a chance to look it over yet today.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

can someone get us a number? Can we get any callers in?

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    can someone get us a number? Can we get any callers in?

W
    Call: 800-655-MIKE
    Fax: 800-821-MIKE

800-655-mike

lets try to get someone on to refute Gilchrist and huckster

W

The Gilchrist interview was right at the end of his show. Call ins for Gallagher will have to wait until tomorrow.

or try 800-955-1776

W

I heard the whole thing.

They didn't take any callers, but Mike Gallagher did a good job. Really good job.

he's [Gilchrist] saying it was all his fault for mis-interpreting what huckabee had said.
    Gilchrist is a stooge. Here's what he orginally said about this, before he got spanked by his puppetmaster Huckabee:

"...he told The Times that Mr. Huckabee promised him these things in their half-hour private conversation.

"I read back my notes to him twice and I told him I did not want to put words in his mouth," he said. "The guy looked me right in the eye."