Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gingrich Takes Bush White House to Task

Gingrich Takes Bush White House to Task

Jun 3 11:14 AM US/Eastern

WASHINGTON (AP) - Newt Gingrich described the Bush administration as dysfunctional and its unpopularity as hazardous to those in the Republican Party.

"The government is not functioning. It's not getting the job done," said the former House speaker, who is considering a run for the Republican presidential nomination. "Republicans need to confront this reality."

Gingrich said in a broadcast interview he believes Bush "means very, very well" but falls short when it comes to putting his goals in place and running the government.

"All you have to do is look at the examples I've given you today where the government simply fails," said Gingrich, citing the administration's handling of the war in Iraq, its immigration policies and response to Hurricane Katrina.

"We have to have very relentless, dramatic change in American government," he said.

Gingrich added, "The key question is: Is somebody prepared to stand up and say that the American people deserve fundamental change in Washington?"

Gingrich said two Republicans in the 2008 field, Mitt Romney and Rudy Giuliani, and one prospective GOP contender, Fred Thompson, are capable of "offering a very bold, dramatic vision" that could appeal to the party's conservative voters. "These are solid people," said Gingrich.

He was interviewed on "Fox News Sunday."

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id ... _article=1
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Why in the heck couldn't he have suggested Ron Paul or Tom Tancredo or Duncan Hunter? Fred Thompson is a member of the CFR and we all know what their goals are. Fred would make a good actor, but not a President.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GEORGE BUSH IS MURDING AMERICA AND THE MIDDLE CLASS!

Paige
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Gingrich said in a broadcast interview he believes Bush "means very, very well" but falls short when it comes to putting his goals in place and running the government.
    This is an euphemistic way of saying Bush is an incompetent idiot.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Preaching to the Choir

Listen - its great to have this site where we can all check in and see whats up and offer support and encouragement. However, if you really are serious about fighting this outrageous amnesty bill then we all need to do more than voice our opinions to other conservatives.

Register with the MSM liberal sites like the Times for example (their are many others) and bombard them with comments, emails and opinion letters. Lets bring this war to their turf and give'm hell.

I use this forum as a useful tool.

Most of the information that is posted to this forum I use in sending e-mails out to family and friends in hopes that they pass the information on to more people. They are saying that talk radio and the internet are gaining ground in the way people are using it for there news and truth.
    I know that we must call and send letters to out Senators and Congressmen. I do that on a daily basis. I also use this forum to arm my friends and family with the information that they need to stay informed on what is happening with our goverment and illegal immigration.

Paige
    -- John Wayne</div>

Re: Preaching to the Choir

Quote Originally Posted by HiwayTrader
    Listen - its great to have this site where we can all check in and see whats up and offer support and encouragement. However, if you really are serious about fighting this outrageous amnesty bill then we all need to do more than voice our opinions to other conservatives.

Register with the MSM liberal sites like the Times for example (their are many others) and bombard them with comments, emails and opinion letters. Lets bring this war to their turf and give'm hell.
    We do
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Did anybody watch Glenn Beck today? He was a guest on his own show and he said he has been doing research for a new book.
    He has been researching the North American Union/SPP he said he has not been able to figure out why they have refused to close our borders, he then went on and said he was covinced it is because they are going to open all of our borders in the North America.
    Folks thats all the way down below Costa Rica, get it ALL OF NORTH AMERICA. he said people had better start calling their Senators because we are about to lose the United States!!

All of these people the Media is pushing will carry on Bushs agenda, we can not let that happen and we must stop this immigration bill
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Lou Dobbs has been reporting this Union for a long time.

I don't think that this is just Bush. I think it is Bush, Fienstien, Pelosi and Kennedy to name a few. I think that Bush is a liberal. As Liberal as they come. You see if we become a Union he can run again. If he has the Mexicans behind him he can win.
    Scary thought. I voted for him and it makes me sick to my stomach that I was suckered in also. Although I didn't want to vote for him but what was our choice? I don't think there was mean't to be a choice.

Paige
    -- John Wayne</div>

Paige wrote:
    I don't think that this is just Bush. I think it is Bush, Fienstien, Pelosi and Kennedy to name a few.
    That 'other' few: Skull and Bones, Masons, Bildeburgers, Rhoades Scholar Society, the list goes on and on. Check this link out--its got alot of info.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3Den%26sa%3DN
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)