Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Girl helps police catch her attempted kidnapper

http://www.9news.com

Click Here to Watch Video

Girl helps police catch her attempted kidnapper
    written by: Jeffrey Wolf Web Producer

Created: 4/24/2006 2:05 PM MST - Updated: 4/24/2006 10:49 PM MST

AURORA - Police arrested a man for the attempted abduction of a 14-year-old student.

On Monday, Aurora Police say the girl was walking to North Middle School when a man tried to pull her into a car. Police say it happened at about 7:20 a.m. Monday morning near E. Colfax Ave. and Nome St.

Police say the student told them a man in a green Pontiac Bonneville asked her if she needed a ride, and then grabbed her by the arm. The girl was able to get free, and police say the suspect drove away as she ran towards her school.

The girl memorized the suspect's license plate number and told police. Later, officers took 22-year-old Julio Ramirez-Vazquez into custody.

He is currently being held on 2nd Degree Attempted Kidnapping, and because of his immigration status, the Immigration and Customs Enforcement task force is now involved in the case.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Good for the girl! Adios child molester! Another example of "good hearted folk" doing "jobs Americans won't do." GRRRR!!!
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

thank god that pig will be out of the U.S. soon hopefully.

Hey, he is just kidnapping children Americans are to lazy to kidnap

Hey, he is just kidnapping children Americans are to lazy to kidnap

Really....somebody has to do it. (totally joking)

I know that's been an increasing issue around here. There's a childcare sitter next door and she informs me everytime of suspicious vehicles and people that have approached kids at the bus stop etc. And not to be "racist" but it is mexican men and usually the 25-35 age bracket. She's probably a thorn in the polices' side, coz she keeps on them till they either run the guy out of the neighborhood, catch him or tell her it's OK. Never once has it been ok. I don't think I'd have the presence of mind to do what that young girl did. Thank heavens she did.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This whole situation just makes me sick. I can't understand why the government won't admit this is happening. It just makes me sick.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

For those who may be new to this debate and some of its darker sides, I present the article linked below. It is a 2003 Pulitzer prize-winning article about the rural Mexican practice of "rapto" whereby a man can abduct a girl for the purpose of having sex with her. It is treated as a courting ritual and the punishment for this statutory rape is often that the man has to marry the girl to protect her family from shame. Query who this is punishment for, though, the rapist or the victim?

http://www.pulitzer.org/year/2003/in...rks/post4.html
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>