Like Tree5Likes

Thread: "GIVE ME A SHOVEL" MOTHER OF MAN MURDERED BY ILLEGAL ALIEN ON WALL

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"GIVE ME A SHOVEL" MOTHER OF MAN MURDERED BY ILLEGAL ALIEN ON WALL

January 26, 2017 Daniel Greenfield

This is a rare case of the media interviewing the victim of the left's illegal alien policies. Instead of the usual parade of "DREAMER" poster kids whining about how unfair the law is.

But Agnes Gibboney has been speaking out over her son's brutal murder for a while now. And even the media has been forced to listen.

On April 27, 2002, Agnes Gibboney’s son, Ronald da Silva, was shot and killed in El Monte by Luis Gonzales, a gang member and illegal alien.

“Saturday will be my son’s 43rd birthday,” Gibboney told CBS2 Wednesday. “I will be at the cemetery with a cupcake and a candle and I’ll be singing happy birthday.”

“I am a legal immigrant, it took my family 13 years to legally immigrate to United States,” Gibboney said.

Agnes supports President Donald Trump, attended his inauguration and approves his stance on immigration, especially building a wall on the border.

“Give me a shovel,” Agnes said. “Put me to dig the trench. I would be happy to do that. Rain or shine, 100 degrees, 120, I don’t care. I will be honored to do it.

Her beliefs are echoed by Robin Hvidston with The Remembrance Project, a not-for-profit which advocates for families who have had relatives killed by illegal immigrants.

“It gives us a lot of hope to finally have a president who respects and upholds our laws,” Hvidston said.

To those against Trump’s immigration stance, Agnes has one question.

“If they would, for a minute, imagine their children six feet under, how would that make them feel?” Gibboney asks.

Gonzales is slated to be released in 2020. Gibboney is concerned he will stay in the U.S. and not get deported.

Agnes has been a champion for her murdered son.

The devastation did not end there, as my only brother Lazslo died 4 months later when he suffered a major stroke from the overwhelming loss from Ronald's murder.

Gonzalez was charged with 1st or 2nd degree murder, but Judge Horan kept insisting he take a plea deal. After the third time, Gonzalez took a plea of Voluntary Manslaughter and got the maximum 11 years, plus 10 years for the use of a firearm. He needs to serve 85% of that time. He is currently in prison in Stockton in the hospital ward, probably pretending he's crazy, like he did twice during the court proceedings. He is scheduled to be released in November 2020.

Justice must be done.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2...iel-greenfield
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I would like to see 5 MILLION of us on that border with a shovel...right next to this mom.

Sorry for your loss, our thoughts and prayers are with you. Along with our anger and frustration over this injustice.

And sorry OUR politicians like Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, the Democrats, both Clinton's, Obama, George Bush, Kerry, Jarrett, Holder, Jeh Johnson, Cueller, Rubio, Cruz, Ryan, McCain, Jerry Brown, Rahm Emanual and ALL the despicable people who serve our Country and the JUDGES who have allowed this invasion of our Country, have allowed the release of THOUSANDS of gangs member and criminal and allowed the diseases, terrorists, drugs and violence onto our soil, allowed the MURDER of our citizens.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

The treason in our Congress is just unbelievable. Trump will expose them all and he'll drain this stinking swamp. It might a couple of weeks though.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn