Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Glad to be back home?

I was on vacation for a couple of weeks back east and in New England. What a nice time. I know that there are problems everywhere with illegals but boy, it was nice to hear English most of the time. Living in So. Cal., I don't get that. It was nice to see non-Mexicans driving construction trucks and landscaping trucks. I am convinced that all gardeners in California are hispanic and probably illegal. I hate to say this, but I had a really nice time without feeling invaded by hispanics. We were in touristy areas and non-touristy areas. I realize that illegals come from all countries but here in my area it's all hispanic. I speak Spanish but I am at the point where I hate hearing it. I don't mind people speaking other languages, but if they live here and don't know English then I have a problem with it. And there are plenty of those cases. Take the time to learn English please.

I can certainly feel you on that. I live in Nor Cal and illegals have to many gardening maintance businesses. How they do this i don't know they don't speak English to their customers and often have a family member that works with them to translate. I will not hire them! They have also flooded the construction sitess and are always at Home Depot waiting for day labor jobs. My husband is taking his license to be a general contractor and vows to never hire illegal I will be running the office and will run every social security number that comes through. I will report all frauds and illegals that apply. My husband has had an unfair time finding work because he does not speak Mexican. I say Mexican because it not Spanish and it is unfair to associate Spain with them. They even will tell any one that Mexicans are not the same as them. Just knowing friends that are citizens yet are Mexican by birth and have strong Spanish bloodlines have very different attitudes. They are respectful to others, speak English and take care of their families by working very hard. They highly disapprove of illegals coming here and driving our wages underground. If I here of another illegal cry that he pays taxes I'm going to scream. Paying taxes in stores does not count and that is the only way they can do so, unless they have some poor dead persons social security number. I wish I could vacation away from these people and hear my native language all around us. I'm glad you had a good time. Lets clean up our state and force Arnold to send enforcement to our borders. Cali. is looking and sounding like Mexico everyday and I don't even have to go to Mexico to see their culture. Its already here. Lets send them back!!!!!!!!!!