Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Glen Beck Tune in NOW

He is smoking congress about the border
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BECK: Well, hello, America. It`s going to make blood shoot out of your eyes tonight.

You know, our border crisis is as bad as it ever has been in this country. And now, due to the so-called leadership in Washington, things are only going to get worse.

For the last few weeks I`ve been telling you about the town of Laredo, Texas, and the nightmare that they are living through. They`re just across the river from the Mexican town of Nuevo Laredo, a lawless Dodge City where the Mexican government has handed control to the drug lords and the street gangs.

As of right now, 60 American citizens have been snatched off the streets. 21 are still missing. Tragically, kidnapping, murder, beheadings, and mayhem are now the new normal at our southern border. So here`s "The Point" tonight.

Our continuing border crisis is the most striking example of disconnect between Congress and the American people. While Americans are being killed, kidnapped, raped, leaders like Congressman Henry Cuellar are name calling instead of problem solving. Why would I expect more? Here`s how I got there.

Last week on this program I spoke with Congressman Cuellar and the sheriff of Laredo, Texas. The sheriff quite literally puts his life on the line every day, trying to keep the people of his town safe.

When he dared ask the congressman how he planned to protect us from the violent influence of Mexican drug lords, Congressman Cuellar`s answer highlights the dismissive attitude that has infected so many weasels in Congress.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: I want to ask the congressman, who is he representing, President Calderon or his district here in Laredo, Texas?

REP. HENRY CUELLAR (D), TEXAS: We will work with the local law enforcement , and we represent. But your job is to be a county sheriff, not a U.S. Congressman, which is a big difference.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

BECK: I`ll tell you, that amazes me every time. You know, I said it that night, and I`ll say it again. Shame on you, Congressman. Who the hell do you think you are? How dare you say that, in that tone, to a man brave enough to wear a gun and a uniform in the name of protecting Americans in one of the most dangerous areas in America?

There is absolutely no room for that kind of condescension and that attitude from a congressman to one of his constituents. Who the hell answers to who?

When a dedicated sheriff on the front lines of hell is expected to take crap from a disaffected congressman in our nation`s capital, the system -- no, better yet, the people in it need changing. So tonight, here`s what you need to know.

Congressman`s Cuellar`s new plan of attack now -- I found this out late last night as press started to call me. He wants to take the focus off his bungling of the border by implying, never calling, by implying that I`m a racist.

Nice try, Congressman. But just because you wear a little lapel pin, you know, that says you`re in Congress, it`s not a badge. You don`t frighten me, sir.

The congressman is taking me to task for citing the overwhelming percentage of Laredo`s kidnapped that are Hispanic. First of all, I never said that. And if I did, wouldn`t that make me the exact opposite of a racist?

I want to protect all Americans. I don`t care what race they are. They`re Americans. We need to seal our border and get the hell out of bed with Mexico and get back into bed with America.

Congressman Cuellar, you can be rude to your sheriff. You can take all the cheap shots you want at me. But unfortunately, that won`t change the fact that you`re dropping the ball. And as a result, the people of your district are winding up dead.

Take a long, hard look, Texas. Is this really the kind of guy you want representing you? Or would you rather have a guy that -- I don`t know -- represents the citizens and the sheriff who protects them?

Dan Patrick is a radio talk show host and a Texas state senator, and Cindy Rocha joins me now by phone. Her brothers are two of Laredo`s kidnapped.

First of all, Cindy, I am so sorry for what happened to your brother. Can you tell -- your brothers. Can you tell me who has been helping you?

CINDY ROCHA, BROTHERS KIDNAPPED IN LAREDO: Right now we`ve had support. The only one we felt like we had a lot of support from is our sheriff, Rick Flores.

BECK: OK.

ROCHA: We`ve had some -- just a couple pat on the backs saying -- from our mayor, Robert Salinas, and Congressman Henry Cuellar. But unfortunately, it doesn`t go beyond just the words "We`re here for you; we`re going to help you." That`s it. But we haven`t had much support from them.

BECK: Cindy, why do you suppose that is? I mean, I am -- I am shocked that I am being attacked now by the mayor of Laredo and Congressman Cuellar, being called a racist. Do you think I`m a racist for pointing this out, that there are now 60 citizens of Laredo that have just been pulled off the streets of Nuevo Laredo?

ROCHA: No, sir. You are not a racist. I think they are more focused on their pocket money than on their citizens, unfortunately. And they just -- I think it`s just an excuse for them to turn the point somewhere else and try to, like, go around this border crisis that is going on right now.

Our mayor states on the local news, he says that no, you`re exaggerating. Apparently, he doesn`t see the news here in Laredo, he doesn`t read the newspaper.

BECK: Yes.

ROCHA: I understand Henry Cuellar, maybe he doesn`t come to Laredo as often as he should.

BECK: So...

ROCHA: But our mayor lives here, and he needs to look at the TV and read the newspaper. It`s on there every single day.

BECK: Dan, let me go to you. You and I talked about this on your radio show on KSEV in Houston. And I have to tell you, you told me, "You`re opening up a can of worms -- a can of worms here." I can`t believe that I`m under attack on this.

You`re in the government in Texas.

DAN PATRICK, TEXAS STATE SENATOR: Yes.

BECK: What the hell is going on?

PATRICK: First of all, please let her call my Senate office. I realize it`s a federal issue, but we`ll do what we can to help her. So just contact my office in Texas, and we`ll help.

Let me tell you what`s going on, Glenn. This is no different than if you stand up for the pro-marriage amendment. You`re considered, you know, homophobic and anti-gay. If you want to drill off Florida or California for needed oil, you`re against the environment.

This is a case where you just stand up and speak your point of view, as we have a right to do in America, and stand up for you what you believe, and the other side wants to come out and try to paint you as being a racist.

BECK: I don`t...

PATRICK: As being anti-Latino.

BECK: I don`t even know what I`m doing that could be construed as racist. I`m standing up for American citizens...

PATRICK: Of course.

BECK: ... that have disappeared in greater numbers than disappeared or were kidnapped by Iran in 1979.

PATRICK: Well, you`re pointing out the truth, Glenn. See, that`s the problem. Any of us who stand up to protect our border in Texas or in America, when we point out the truth, the other side doesn`t want to hear it, because there are many people on the other side for several reasons.

One reason, maybe they don`t want to protect border. They like the system as it is.

Or the other side of it is, Glenn, it`s politics. If any Hispanic Democrat would agree with you on this issue, then they would have an opponent in the next mayor`s race...

BECK: Dan...

PATRICK: ... saying that that person was against the Latino population in Laredo. So they`re -- they`re protecting their position. We`ve got to get to a point, Glenn, in America where we put the next generation over the next election. We`ve got to start doing the right thing.

BECK: I know. Well...

PATRICK: And what cities, Glenn, in America have 60 people been kidnapped in the last couple of years?

BECK: I don`t -- Dan -- Dan, I`ve got to run. Thank you very much.

And Cindy, please tell anyone else that has lost a family member in Laredo I am not going to be bullied and I will not give up on your family members. We`ll get to the bottom of it eventually.

A golf course in the Defense Bill. More pork.

Thank you james.

I will try to watch him later. Missed the border part.

Rev. 1:1
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

its the first ten minutes of the show.
    you could tell me was "mad as hell" as he said it

These are the numbers for this loser Cuellar

Washington, DC .. phone: 202-225-1640
    Laredo, Texas ....... (956) 725-0639
    San Antonio, Texas ..... (210)271-2851
    McAllen, Texas .... (956) 631-4826
    Seguin, Texas ....(830) 401-0457

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    He was right... Blood shot out of my eyes... now I got a headache

Heard part of Glenn's show tonight and he said on Laredo's website the Mexican flag is above the US flag.
    Guess he's referring to the square in the upper left hand corner:
    http://www.cityoflaredo.com/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Heard part of Glenn's show tonight and he said on Laredo's website the Mexican flag is above the US flag.
    is this on radio or TV. cuz i didnt hear it mentioned on the TV Show, unless i just completely missed it

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    is this on radio or TV. cuz i didnt hear it mentioned on the TV Show, unless i just completely missed it
    It was on the radio.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn