Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GM Going all out for LULAC

May 15, 2008

(202) 833-6130 ext. 16

Lulac and GM partner to create websites for lulac councils across the united states

Over 700 individual web sites have been created to provide Latino communities with information about programs and activities available through local LULAC councils

Washington, DC - The League of United Latin American Citizens is proud to announce a partnership with General Motors that will enable LULAC councils to disseminate information about their programs and activities to Latino communities across the United States through customized websites.

The new service will enable LULAC to provide local councils with a set of easy-to-use Internet tools for developing and managing centrally-branded, localized Web sites. Latinos in need of LULAC programs and services will be able to access web sites featuring programs, services, events, news, membership information, photo albums and helpful links. In addition each web site will include content from the LULAC National Office and General Motors Corporation and its eight divisions Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, GMC, Saturn, HUMMER, Saab and Cadillac.

“General Motors generous donation to LULAC will enable LULAC Councils to provide a new avenue of communication with Latino communities in need of our programs and assistance,â€

GM is proud to partner with LULAC
    GM can't wait it seems. OK GM, I'm dead to you now!
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    GM is proud to partner with LULAC
    GM can't wait it seems. OK GM, I'm dead to you now!
    Ditto....you could not give me one of their cars to drive now!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Guess I'll have to rethink my loyalty to Chevrolet. Anyone in the market for a 2005 Chevorlet Tahoe? Geez, I've owned Chevorlet vehicles my whole driving life!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Guess I'll have to rethink my loyalty to Chevrolet. Anyone in the market for a 2005 Chevorlet Tahoe? Geez, I've owned Chevorlet vehicles my whole driving life!
    Don't feel bad I have a Pontiac Firebird Think I am going to replace it, but with what? maybe a toyota just kidding, but didn't i hear they are American made now?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

Don't feel bad I have a Pontiac Firebird Think I am going to replace it, but with what? maybe a toyota just kidding, but didn't i hear they are American made now?
    I do believe they have a Toyota plant or two in the United States (not sure of number). Heck, chevy has been manufacturing many of their motors in Mexico and Canada for years now.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The weapon that we have to fight back is----

The weapon that we have to fight back is----to buy vehicles from vendors who do not support illegal immigration or ethnic groups. The issue, in my opinion, is illegal immigration is the tool that GM is using to break the unions' backs. The unions do need to be disciplined. But how??? By giving American jobs to illegals??? Then, we fight back by giving American business to Toyota, Kia, Honda, Hyundai. Let's break the backs of corporations that support a sopecific ethnic group. I don't give a hoot if it's Irish or Italian or any nationality. GM has no business getting involved in it. Sell your shares. They will soon be joining Ford who is heading into the dumper soon.

GM--take care of America first.
    UAW--adjust, cooperate, compromise. Help America business to be the tops in the world.

Gee...I think my 1985 Chevrolet s-10 Blazer with 53,000 miles was American made

Quote Originally Posted by mbrown
    Gee...I think my 1985 Chevrolet s-10 Blazer with 53,000 miles was American made
    Your probably right...better hang onto it, they will probably be obsolete!

New GM model--

New GM model--

A "stealth" car--it's called the LULAC. It drives best at night when no one is around. It is quiet and can take you anywhere in America. It sits quietly in a garage , in the shadows, for a while. Then on the first of May, you drive it down main street of a major city. You remove the muffler, you have it make as much noise as it can. You turn on mariachi music at the maximum loudness of your speakers. You insist on the right to park it in other people's garages. You sign up and get free gas and oil for it. You do not have to insure it--why waste the money. You sometimes will park it in a 2 car garage with 12 other cars.

And you demand, not ask, demand that oil and filter changes be paid by the US government. And , oh, yes, when it is having trouble, you don't have to pay to get it fixed. Friendly American politicians have passed a law that no garage can turn you away just because you do not have the money or a license or a registration or any of the other requirements that US citizens have. (Such as insurance.)Do not worry about how many service garages have to shut down. Not our problem.

PS It also handles very well when you drive it drunk!!!!!!!!!

We expect to produce 2 million of these a year for the next 50 years.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast