Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Adolf Hitler was a practicing Christian who even compared himself to Jesus Christ, was he one of "God's Children" also?

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. .. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison." Adolf Hitler
    What do you mean, ADOLF HITLER was a practicing Christian ? I think this is a "twisted" statement.

Lee arrived in Canada in 1988 from the Caribbean island and overstayed her visa. Last February she was called by the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) to make removal arrangements

[quote]“This is a very draconian and inhumane measure,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We cannot afford to let this system remain broken. We need to require those who work hard to become taxpayers so they pay their fair share. The result would be billions of new tax dollars. The Congressional Budget Office estimates $66 billion new income and payroll taxes would have come in if we had dealt with this in 2006.
    I guess the CBO never heard of welfare, being paid under the table, average of 6 kids to each low skilled worker, food stamps, WIC, Section 8, and Earned Income Tax Credit. It will be a welfare bonanza for each one of them and a massive increase in remittances to their home countries.

And the cost of schooling each and every child, free lunches, free breakfasts, and whatever else they can come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by magyart
    What do you mean, ADOLF HITLER was a practicing Christian ? I think this is a "twisted" statement.
    I mean in his twisted mind he thought he was a practicing Christian, he used Christ/Christianity to justify many of his actions. These American "church leaders" in a similar though much less extreme manner also inappropriately invoke God's name.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The thing I find most encouraging are the comments at Huffington. Looks like NOBODY, including the far left liberals want amnesty. I think it's time the 2 sides join forces, instead of bickering at each other. Can you imagine how fast we would stop this mess?
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthIllegal
    The thing I find most encouraging are the comments at Huffington. Looks like NOBODY, including the far left liberals want amnesty. I think it's time the 2 sides join forces, instead of bickering at each other. Can you imagine how fast we would stop this mess?
    WOW you are right! That is so surprising since the Huff Post is pro illegal and progressive. Maybe they don't like the "conservative" Church pushing it, if Obama said the same thing they would probably be for it.

WOW you are right! That is so surprising since the Huff Post is pro illegal and progressive. Maybe they don't like the "conservative" Church pushing it, if Obama said the same thing they would probably be for it.
    Yes, Ive noticed this also. I rarely EVER see posts that are in support of amnesty. The ones that are are name calling or totally unsubstantiated claims. They really have no leg to stand on - especially now!

Illegal immigrants have virtually no legal means to change their situation short of leaving this country.
    Exactly, which is why they all need to pack up and depart the United States.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Yes, Ive noticed this also. I rarely EVER see posts that are in support of amnesty. The ones that are are name calling or totally unsubstantiated claims. They really have no leg to stand on - especially now!
    I been spending hours on this site and others, posting msgs opposing immigration reform. Unless it's a "Latino type site", I don't see many favorable posts. It will interesrting to see how the "turn out" is for them, this weekend.

I been emailing my elected reps daily. Reminding them to oppose CIR. Today, I hand delivered some letters to their Columbus, OH offices.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12