Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Going after the source of illegal immigration, the people who hire them.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member 6 Million Dollar Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I supported the 70 point legislative plan. I opposed the 71st point which was the DACA renewals. I still support the 70 point plan and hope one day Republicans have enough seats to have enough votes while this President is in office to pass it.
    Unfortunately, I don't think we can afford to wait for "one day". S**t needs to start happening right now!

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by 6 Million Dollar Man View Post
    That's why we need to make it very miserable for the employers in the first place. If we put policies in place, like I said before, VERY HEAVY fines, and jail times for second offenders, not only will that particular employer never hire them again, but no else......down the road....will hire them either.

If hiring illegals becomes crippling to businesses, then no one will hire them in the first place.

NOTE: And of course, I would like to see the illegals deported as well, to make it miserable for them also. Along with confiscating whatever they accumulated while here.....homes, vehicles, bank accounts, etc.

That's why we need the 10,000 extra ICE agents, and the others. And not just to deport these people, but also for us to have enough man-power to go after these criminal employers.

BUT,
    the first thing to do is to drastically increase the fines for employers, and add jail time for second-offenders, in order to put tremendous pressure on the employers from the start.
    I agree with you that getting tougher with employers is key. However, I still say we need a border wall too. Employment of illegals is not the only issue we're facing. We also have the drug cartels, gun runners, potential terrorist, and those crossing with other criminal intent to consider.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The construction/trades industries are where a huge number of illegals are employed, at job sites in every neighborhood, in every state. They've practically taken over in many areas such as framing and landscaping , and many run their own business , hiring other illegals, using fraudulent social security numbers. It would be a welcome change to see raids on these job sites throughout the country, and the employers held accountable for the fraudulent identification these illegals use to gain employment. Sadly, interior enforcement is failing for the most part in reducing the illegal alien population.
    Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post

Unfortunately, I'm not seeing them making big raids anymore and deporting the illegals. Most of the time they're are just doing the audits and having the company fire the illegals. Once fired, the illegals just moves on down the road and takes employment elsewhere.

You're right about them never seeming to deport the whole family. If they do deport anyone, it's just the individual that was caught, not his family. Of course when this happens we all know the deported illegal will return to be with the family. Sometimes the return is in days, sometimes weeks and sometimes months. However, long it takes, the deported illegal always seems to return. Not deporting the whole family is probably the biggest reason we have so many felony returns.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A lot of them work in the underground economy, or via fly-by-night employment firms. You can be an illegal and get a business license; the governments are happy to get the money. They are really crafty at networking and looking out for each other. I think a lot of the local governments are simply facilitating them. But sure, why not crack down on the employers---probably with fines, otherwise it is a lose-lose deal. Liberals are always suggesting that method.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No bank accounts or bank loans. They are aiding and abetting illegal aliens to stay here.

Western Union should not be allowing money transfers, capital flight, money laundering and they are aiding and abetting illegal aliens too.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    No bank accounts or bank loans. They are aiding and abetting illegal aliens to stay here.

Western Union should not be allowing money transfers, capital flight, money laundering and they are aiding and abetting illegal aliens too.
    A couple more good points. As for banks, they should be required to check a person's identity before opening a bank account for them or lend them money.

And something really needs to be done with these illegals sending money back to their country. Democrats will tell you that they are helping the country by being consumers. They don't tell you that first, they are stealing jobs from Americans who really need those jobs, lowering wages for Americans who are working in the trades, and how they are sending a large chunk of their money across the border. That money being pumped back into the economy here would be a big boost for our own economy, instead of having it sent to other countries by these illegals.

Money transferring businesses like Western Union, should be required by law to verify people's identities before allowing them to transfer money out of the country.

Quote Originally Posted by 6 Million Dollar Man View Post
    Democrats will tell you that they are helping the country by being consumers.
    I meant to say economy. Either way, illegals are blood-sucking leaches that are hurting us, not helping us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12