Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GOOD NEWS 1 more GOP Senator Declares S 1348 IS Amnesty

I almost crashed my car when I heard this. Live on the Lars Larson local edition, Oregon's Republican Senator Gordon Smith declared today that s 1348 IS in fact an amnesty and he WILL NOT sopport it.

Smith has terrible record on immigration issues but while in studio with Lars Larson said he will stand firm and not support S 1348. Almost every call into the show told him to secure the borders and enforce existing laws. He seemed to take it all in and I belive he heard clearly what Americans want.

I actually called his screener to make sure what I thought I heard was correct!

I missed long portions of the broadcast and will ask Lars if we can get the audio!

http://gsmith.senate.gov/public/
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

jecg:

Hey, thanks for the tidbit. It sounds good, I wonder if he can take the hard-line and hold it - even under continued corporate and presidential pressure.. (time will tell) but I certainly hope so. If so, this would be some unexpected but very good news for our side...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Oh how being up for re-election twists these traitors into knots!!!!

Smith is up in '08. I hope Oregonians keep their eye on his cumulative voting record thus far on immigration. He is not to be trusted.

He said he wouldn't give in, knowing that he is up for re-election I think he'd be insane to change his position. As much as I dislike his policies as a RINO, I can't think of when he committed publicly to something and flip flopped!

We need committed public quotes from more of these guys.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Banned
    JECG, that's good to hear!