Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Good News Update From The Trenches

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Georgia Peach, What does it mean, "the majority of the calls were negative?" To me that sounds like most calls were against amnesty. One thing I have learned about the left, even when paid they are lazy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I should add that one time when I recently called the White House and gave them my argument, that either we have laws or we do not and without laws we have no country (regarding immigration enforcement) the male staffer gave an unsolicited reply that most calls were like mine. Please don't attribute great powers to the enemy that they do not have. Remember most of it is theater bought and paid for. Most of it is noise by the ruling class who claim to speak for a majority that do not support them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think the calls were about separating the families, and they were opposed to it.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post
    I called my Rep's office and asked the intern. She said the majority of the calls she was receiving were negative. The left has learned to robo call....
    So by saying the left has learned to robo call, I assume you're saying the majority of calls are against us, not negative against the bill?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by 17patri76 View Post
    Georgia Peach, What does it mean, "the majority of the calls were negative?" To me that sounds like most calls were against amnesty. One thing I have learned about the left, even when paid they are lazy.
    Hi 17patri76. There are certain groups that are not lazy when it comes to destroying our nation through illegal immigration, refugee resettlement, more immigration. As to what does "the majority of the calls were negative?" mean, Newmexican can better answer that.

When calling Tennessee lawmakers offices, I have encountered from staff the statement that calls are pro-amnesty. We must remember the Tennessee group, the George Soros funded TIRRC, is daily strategizing how to get amnesty, more refugee resettlement, less border security, less internal enforcement. They are wailing now against the 287g in Knoxville. Go to their Facebook and Twitter page to see the activism.

The TIRRC can call up a protest or phone calling campaign on short notice. Other states have their groups, organizations bombarding offices and making in person visits in mass.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12