Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good Ol Jim Demint

I just found this link to a new website and its well worth looking at. It is good to know that some members of congress do indeed listen to their constituents.

http://www.completethefencenow.com/

Johnny
    <div class="entry-content">
    <div class="snap_preview">&ldquo;To the German Commander, Nuts! A.C. McAuliffe, Commanding.&rdquo;
    General A.C. McAuliffe
    </div>
    </div>

Yes, it's good news johnny - was posted earlier:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-108319-demint.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think this heading should read, "Our Thanks to Jim DeMint...Again!", since Sen. DeMint also was the "voice of the people" in mobilizing public opposition to the Senate amnesty legislation last summer!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Signed and will pass this on!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    I think this heading should read, "Our Thanks to Jim DeMint...Again!", since Sen. DeMint also was the "voice of the people" in mobilizing public opposition to the Senate amnesty legislation last summer!
    Yes, he is one of the good guys!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Signed and sent to all my address book.

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    DeMint/Sessions 2012

Quote Originally Posted by ourcountrynottheirs
    DeMint/Sessions 2012
    Sounds good to me.