Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I hope they pass the bill too. I hope its not to late to help. I am sure it will cause a monsoon of fake birth certificates (including the presidents) and social security cards that will fool people like Janet Napolitano. It seems that illegal Hispanics have several id's already. Its what they do. Steal and take things that arent theirs.

They do seem to be professional frauds with back up plan after back up plan. It's why we have to get them out out out out of the country and keep them out.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I hope they pass the bill too. I hope its not to late to help. I am sure it will cause a monsoon of fake birth certificates (including the presidents) and social security cards that will fool people like Janet Napolitano. It seems that illegal Hispanics have several id's already. Its what they do. Steal and take things that arent theirs.
    You can bet that ad's for Birth Certicates will be posted online.
    ------------------------

Yeah...they're certainly masters at taking what does not belong to them! It's what they do best....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I still do not understand how come there are so many comments on the source articles supporting the ILLEGALS, including this artilce! Are there that many people who hate the United States and no longer want our nation to exist?

deleted by me

Quote Originally Posted by lccat
    I still do not understand how come there are so many comments on the source articles supporting the ILLEGALS, including this artilce! Are there that many people who hate the United States and no longer want our nation to exist?
    It's illegal aliens writing those comments and a few Americans with illegal aliens in their family or taking care of their house. Real Americans who wouldn't sell out their nation for a cheap foreign maid, are united on this, we really are.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by lccat
    Many comments are from illegals themselves or from their anchor babies who are determined to advance amnesty so as to benefit their invader parents. This is why the anchor baby is so dangerous to this country. They're always going to side on the behalf of their illegal invader family, irrespective of the damage it would cause this country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

deleted by me

Re: GOP bill aims to retool immigrant birthright citizenship

Federal law automatically grants citizenship to any person born on American soil, regardless of the immigration status of the child's parents.
    More open borders propaganda. As I have noted before, there is no Federal law granting illegals birthright citizenship, it is a Presidential policy which intentionally ignores the 14th Amendment debate that gives them US Citizenship. I informed the article writer of this, he never replied.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    ""This bill is unconstitutional," said Rep. Joe Baca, D-San Bernardino. "It would change one of the most basic principles that our nation was founded on: If you were born in the United States, you're an American."
    Now the anti-Americans are rewriting our history. Actually, only whites were originally granted birthright citizenship, blacks did not receive it until 1866, Asians not until 1898, American Indians not until 1924, illegal alien babies not until 1965.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast