Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GOP Congressman to Fox: 'Shut Up'

http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php?id=10894

by Robert B. Bluey
    Posted Dec 15, 2005

U.S. Rep. J.D. Hayworth (R.-Ariz.) said Thursday that Mexican President Vicente Fox should “shut up� about his opposition to a proposed U.S.-Mexico border fence.

Fox on Wednesday called the idea of a fence “disgraceful and shameful.�

“I’m going to step away from diplomatic rules and offer President Fox some straight talk: President Fox should shut up,� Hayworth told HUMAN EVENTS. “He should shut up about all of this because he is only fanning the flames of poor relations between our two nations. He needs to cease and desist.�

Hayworth continued: “What’s disgraceful is President Fox presuming to lecture the United States on how best to protect itself against an invasion -- an invasion that has his wholehearted advocacy. . . . He needs to stop his advocacy of an invasion of his countrymen into our nation. What’s shameful is that, as the president of the Republic of Mexico, he does nothing to stem this invasion. He actively endorses it.�

Speaking Wednesday in the Tamaulipas state bordering Texas, Fox said: “The disgraceful and shameful construction of walls, the increasing enforcement of security systems and increasing violation of human rights and labor rights will not protect the economy of the United States.�

The House of Representatives, as early as today, will consider an amendment to the fast-moving Republican immigration reform bill. Sponsored by Armed Services Chairman Duncan Hunter (R.-Calif.), the amendment mandates the construction of a fence along the U.S.-Mexico border and requires a study of possible physical barriers along the U.S.-Canada border.

Colin Hanna, president of WeNeedAFence.com, said Fox’s comments could ultimately backfire.

“President Fox’s belligerent statements are not helpful, and are certainly not the remarks of a statesman, never mind an American ally,� Hanna said. “We hear reports that the Mexican military and government officials are actually helping illegal aliens cross the border. If President Fox really wanted to help, he would turn his attention toward ways to stop the official and unofficial fostering of the massive tide of illegal immigration.�

Now if the rest of our Representatives would tell fox and his lackey Bush to shut up we might get some where.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Charles, they just may be getting ready to. Americans have had it. We're not going to settle for being in second, third, fourth and fifth place anymore.

The legal citizens of this country have to come first, or as Ronald Reagan said "a country without borders is not a country".

I'll be darned if the American people are going to sit back and let GWB turn us into being a piece of land on a continent.

Forget it, Jorge. You're going to listen to us for a change.

We want OUR country BACK. !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: GOP Congressman to Fox: 'Shut Up'

Quote Originally Posted by gearhead
    http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php?id=10894
    U.S. Rep. J.D. Hayworth (R.-Ariz.) said Thursday that Mexican President Vicente Fox should “shut up� about his opposition to a proposed U.S.-Mexico border fence.�
    It's about time someone told Foxy to "shut up"! He deserves it for being a freeloading, bag of wind and full of another substance too that I cannot mention here. Too bad, Foxy ol' boy that you didn't get your way on the border fence. Now, not only will you have your cake but you might have to eat it too if US citizens have their way - i.e. ABSOLUTELY NO temporary guest worker amnesty snuck into the immigration reform bill later by our traitorous senators. I hope your cake tastes very, very bitter!!! Ha! Ha! Ha!
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

I hope it tastes very, very bitter!!! Ha! Ha! Ha!
    Just like a green persimmon in early fall.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Fox blasts congress for passing new bills addressing illegal immigration. Problem is Fox 'ol boy is that in this country, the citizens run the country and our congressmen represent us. You will have to address us, not congress. Its not like in your country where citizens have nothing to say except to participate in a bogus election. So, shut up already!

Rockfish says to Fox "SO shut up already!"

RIGHT ON Rockfish!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    I hope it tastes very, very bitter!!! Ha! Ha! Ha!
    Just like a green persimmon in early fall.

I've never tasted a persimmon but I can imagine that a green persimmon must be bitter as hell! Enjoy Mr. Foxy

Just to mention after again reading the original article here posted by Gearhead, I was reminded of another sentence where Foxy is saying the proposed border fence is "disgraceful" and "shameful." Has this moron looked in a mirror lately? What is more disgraceful and shameful than a rich snob who hordes his and his other rich compadre's wealth and shifts his/their burdens upon another country so they don't have to pay extra taxes to help their own poor citizens?

I've made many negative comments about the "Fox" in these forums over the past few months. Anyone can tell I despise him. It's not only because of his freeloading, parasitic behavior and taking advantage of US citizens, but also because this pathetic excuse for a human being is also a bullfighting enthusiast and from what I've read, has his own private bullring on his private ranch. This is one of the most disgusting forms of animal cruelty on the face of planet earth. Therefore, not only do I despise Foxy, but I believe that his miserable life on Earth is worth less than the life of a cockroach.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

This is one of the most disgusting forms of animal cruelty on the face of planet earth. Therefore, not only do I despise Foxy, but I believe that his miserable life on Earth is worth less than the life of a cockroach.
    It is truly a despicable sport...hideous. And it would take a hideous low-life person to enjoy it enough to have his own bull ring.

cockroach....perfect.

You know I saw something that just shocked me in Spain on Discovery Channel a few months ago. They tied geese upside down to a string line across the street and the young men as some sort of "manly ritual" ride through on donkeys and pull the heads and necks of the geese off and everyone cheers. It was part of an annual festival. Then another event was dropping a live donkey from the balconey. The donkey I saw got all tangled up in the railing of a balconey below and dangled there for several minutes then someone got him loose and he fell and went "plunk" and died....and everyone cheered.

These are cultural issues that just aren't right. Why would want to immigrate this into the United States?

Oh, I love this. Shut up, Vicente Fox. Shut up, shut up, shut up.

I could spend all day saying it.

We need a new bumper sticker....any guesses what it should say?!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast