Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GOP Presidential Field Soft on Immigration?

When Rick Perry got into the Republican presidential race, many party conservatives rejoiced that they had found their candidate. But not the party's vocal immigration hard-liners. On their issue, they rate the Texas governor slightly worse than the rest of the GOP presidential hopefuls.

“We pulled everything we could get on Perry and immigration, and it came out to a D-minus,â€
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Republicans have got to get off this goofiness," Armey said. "Ronald Reagan said, 'Tear down that wall.' Tom Tancredo said, 'Build that wall.' Who's right?"
    Fact remains Reagan said this after he learned that the soviet union was going to tear down the wall.He used this for political gain.Aides said after his death he played it up He had one of his speach writers to hurry up and put in there so he can take credit.The republican party considers him a great president first one to dip into SS.fund first one to give rich tax breaks and raised taxes on working class Reagannomics he called it it will trickle down to the poor Gave amnesty to illegals bombed Lybia i guess if you like these things he was great but im sure ive missed somethings he done good or badSo now when isee republican candidates saying they want to be like Reagan i laugh.Reagans own son Ron Jr.is now a demacrat ashamed of republican party.But what your seeing right now is republicans playing both side its election time dont want to lose what hispanic votes they can get.They could build the wall if they wanted to but neither side wants to it cost money that they want for pork projects.

Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    Republicans have got to get off this goofiness," Armey said. "Ronald Reagan said, 'Tear down that wall.' Tom Tancredo said, 'Build that wall.' Who's right?"
    Fact remains Reagan said this after he learned that the soviet union was going to tear down the wall.He used this for political gain.Aides said after his death he played it up He had one of his speach writers to hurry up and put in there so he can take credit.The republican party considers him a great president first one to dip into SS.fund first one to give rich tax breaks and raised taxes on working class Reagannomics he called it it will trickle down to the poor Gave amnesty to illegals bombed Lybia i guess if you like these things he was great but im sure ive missed somethings he done good or badSo now when isee republican candidates saying they want to be like Reagan i laugh.Reagans own son Ron Jr.is now a demacrat ashamed of republican party.But what your seeing right now is republicans playing both side its election time dont want to lose what hispanic votes they can get.They could build the wall if they wanted to but neither side wants to it cost money that they want for pork projects.
    During the Reagan years we had a lot of layoffs in our factories. In Wichita Ks alone thousands were let go and that was at Cessna Aircraft alone. I remember people even wearing t-shirts saing "Lay Reagan Off"
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou