Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GOP Rep. Brady: ‘Terribly Cruel’ for Biden to Ignore Record Migrant Deaths Caused by

GOP Rep. Brady: ‘Terribly Cruel’ for Biden to Ignore Record Migrant Deaths Caused by His Policies

by IAN HANCHETT 29 Jun 2022

On Tuesday’s broadcast of Fox News Radio’s “Guy Benson Show,” Rep. Kevin Brady (R-TX) stated that President Joe Biden bears responsibility for the recent migrant deaths in Texas, argued that it is “terribly cruel” for the President to continue to ignore the record number of migrants who have died while trying to cross the United States-Mexico border since he’s been in office, and that the record levels of migrant deaths are due to Biden’s border policies.

Brady stated, [relevant remarks begin around 20:50] “This is not the first time it’s happened, but this one, I think, is particularly tragic. Now, 50 bodies — and the whole trailer was crammed and abandoned. The driver took off and just abandoned it in that heat. And I guess what — to me, I do think the President bears responsibility here. There have been now 750 migrants who have died on American soil during his term. That is tragically record levels for this. And, no doubt, here in Texas, we know it is due to his open borders. I just think it is terribly cruel for the President to keep ignoring what’s happening on American soil here in the border states and around the country as well. And here, we’re seeing really senseless deaths.”

GOP Rep. Brady: 'Terribly Cruel' for Biden to Ignore Record Migrant Deaths Caused by His Policies (breitbart.com)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We have a process to apply to come here legally. We cannot take in the entire world.

Apply back home! Wait your turn and pay your way. Not one more dime for these criminal trespassers.

Their president owes them a "better life", not the USA or it's taxpayers.

Expel them all. We are sick of this and sick and tired of paying for it and cleaning up the MESS their president dumps over our border!

Dead bodies, rape, murder, drugs, gangs, diseases, crime, and the damn TRASH they leave behind everywhere they go.

Relocate them all to the resorts on the Mexican beaches to go live and work.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL