Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GOP Rep. McCaul: Biden Overseeing ‘Probably the Largest Human Trafficking Event in My

GOP Rep. McCaul: Biden Overseeing ‘Probably the Largest Human Trafficking Event in My Lifetime’

Video at link.

by TRENT BAKER 28 Jan 2022

Friday, Rep. Michael McCaul (R-TX) slammed President Joe Biden’s handling of the ongoing border crisis after a video showed illegal immigrants, some with criminal records, being released into the United States.

McCaul told Fox News Channel’s “The Faulkner Focus” that Biden is overseeing over “probably the largest human trafficking event” of his lifetime.

“They’ve been telling us all along these are minors being transported. These are young adult males, many with criminal histories being released into the streets,” McCaul asserted. “And worse than that, the taxpayer is paying for like a travel service. We’re turning Border Patrol and ICE agents into a travel service into the United States. Enough is enough.”

“How can we assimilate two million people that have no legal status in this country?” he added “Probably the largest human trafficking event that I’ve seen in my lifetime, and I dealt with the border when I was chair of the Homeland Security Committee back to being a federal prosecutor. I’ve never seen it more wide open, more chaotic, and that’s why Border Patrol is just fed up with this. And yet, the administration, they lie after lie. They want to turn a blind eye to this situation, and it is not sustainable.”

GOP Rep. McCaul: Biden Overseeing 'Probably the Largest Human Trafficking Event in My Lifetime' (breitbart.com)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Then impeach him or arrest him for Treason, Sedition, Racketeering, Human Trafficking and embezzlement of our tax dollars aiding and abetting illegal aliens, sex trafficking, and drug trafficking enabling the drug Cartel to profit and make billions off of human suffering! Biden administration needs to be charged with kidnapping of children who are foreign citizens, who are minors, and do not belong here. Hand them to their Embassy to send back.

Slam that border shut and deport over 30 million. End birthright citizenship. Cut off ALL taxpayer funded programs including school and healthcare.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL